“Lamb shank and a pint of Guinness - heaven!”
Review of The Laurels Pub

The Laurels Pub
Ranked #22 of 201 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2016

Had an evening meal at the Laurels Pub on 26th April 2016. The town was busy and the pub was jumping. I had a lamb shank and a pint of guinness - good comfort food when it is a bit chilly. Staff were attentive and service was excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

We happenes upon this pub, took a look at the menu and decided to give it a shot. The wings were excellent, nice and crispy. My guy had the Lamb Stew, he raved about it! I had the roadt chicken, which was out of this world. We both agreed that it was the best meal we have had in Ireland so far.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Stopped for a pint of Guinness and the locals were very friendly along with the bartenders. They were busy but were always looking to make sure no one was waiting for a drink. I left a bag with a local purchase and to my surprise it was turned in and was able to pick up the next day.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Had a very good meal here. The seafood was lovely. I'd recommend this restaurant. The décor in the restaurant part of the pub is a bit tired, so I wouldn't choose it for a special meal.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Pub food and a welcoming hostess made this a good spot for dinner on a busy rally weekend. The fish and chips were good as we're the crab claws and soup and brown bread. There were lots of tables of tour bus visitors which made for loud conversations and noisy atmosphere.