“Wednesday take-away from Weeping Thaiger in Naas”
Review of Weeping Thaiger - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Tripadvisor zeigt nur das Weeping Thaiger in Carlow zur Zeit
Description: Tripadvisor zeigt nur das Weeping Thaiger in Carlow zur Zeit
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

Rang in order for collection from Weeping Thaiger in Naas. Ordered starter of Golden Bags. Very tasty starter of chicken and vegetables wrapped in light crunchy pastry. Main course of chicken in black bean sauce with noodles. Noodles were delicious. Opted for mild main course instead of spicy option. Can not fault this very tasty meal. Complimentary prawn crackers nice start to meal. Total cost Eur15 including 10% discount for orders Monday to Wednesday. Service quick and friendly. Expensive take-away, but quality of food very good. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank JoeOs

Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

We get take out here from time to time and are generally very happy with the quality of the food. However, On occasion the service can be slow. They do a 20% discount on certain days which is cool and dinner for two generally costs €20 (mains with rice or chips). Have tried some of the starters before but I think they are a little overpriced. I love their selection of wok dishes.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Kavo85
Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

I love Thai. If the ingredients are fresh it's hard to go wrong. Everything on the starter menu is deep fried, the mains sound delicious and as a group of 4 we all went for something different. What we got was the same sauce bases just with different meats. I don't even think it was proper chicken breast. Will be giving this a miss. Enjoyed the beer this time, that's about it unfortunately.

Reviewed February 25, 2015

Ate here last Saturday night & really enjoyed it. First time here and will definitely be back. Food was fabulous and very good value. Most starters were €5 and most mains €10. Had chicken satay skewers for starters & sweet chilli chicken for my main. We were served by a young friendly girl & had a chat with the manager about wine, not that we're any experts! Only criticism would be that the lights could be turned down slightly but that's just me. Will be back.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed January 8, 2015

I absolutely love this place. I love spicy food and am also a student, I find most Thai places tend to be a bit expensive but this restaurant had a starter menu where everything is 5 euro and a mains for 10. I visit maybe every 2 months as I dont live in Kildare any more, but everytime I get something different and have loved literally every single thing Ive ordered, Ive tasted every starter and the prawns tempura are the most DELICIOUS thing on the face of the planet. Theres a wide selection of curries and my vegetarian friend was pleased with the options available to her as well. Theres some non-spicy "European" dishes but Ive never tried them but itd be good if you were trying to organise a dinner out and someone in your group doesnt like Thai. Be warned, when you ask for the hot option instead of mild they mean it, they do not mess around with the spices, but I love that! Have recommended this to all my friends and like that they also have a takeaway option as well but this is definitely above takeaway standard!!

Date of visit: September 2014