“A great find”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Tripadvisor zeigt nur das Weeping Thaiger in Carlow zur Zeit
Description: Tripadvisor zeigt nur das Weeping Thaiger in Carlow zur Zeit
Reviewed April 6, 2016

I lived in Thailand for two years and the food in this restaurant this restaurant is as good as anything you get over there. I've had most of the specials(Except the seafood one), and it's always perfect. Sometimes,I order as a takeout,but the quality is always top notch and very generous portion sizes.
Prices are amazing,so will bring the kids out on one Sunday a month and the staff really pull out all the stops.If you like Thai food,just go

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

We used to love this restaurant / take away but feel that it had lost something. Staff have all changed and not the nicest of atmosphere. Last few visits have been disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank ainem80
Reviewed November 22, 2015

The Weeping Thaigar is my favourite place to eat in Naas. I've eaten here on many many occasions on different days during the week with my friends, family & partner and I've never had a bad meal. The food is always so fresh, staff are great & the value is unbeatable. I always get the ribs for starter followed by a Thai green curry with chicken and huge prawns which is my ultimate favourite!! I cannot understand the poor reviews on tripadvisor, The minus is that the restaurant itself is generally quiet but that suits us because we get great attention!! Try it out!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank niamh6426
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

I'm not sure about the Naas one but I'm a regular at the Newbridge one. I've travelled all through SEA and WT's pad thai was as good as anything I ate there. I even went to a fancy thai restaurant is Sydney with huge queues outside and their pad thai wasn't as nice.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Lorcan G
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

Rang in order for collection from Weeping Thaiger in Naas. Ordered starter of Golden Bags. Very tasty starter of chicken and vegetables wrapped in light crunchy pastry. Main course of chicken in black bean sauce with noodles. Noodles were delicious. Opted for mild main course instead of spicy option. Can not fault this very tasty meal. Complimentary prawn crackers nice start to meal. Total cost Eur15 including 10% discount for orders Monday to Wednesday. Service quick and friendly. Expensive take-away, but quality of food very good. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2015