No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
US$155
US$95
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$80
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$93
US$122
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
1,110 results
All reviewssash restaurantdrawing roomperiod roomsperry squarepeople's parkgeorgian quarterboutique hotelthermal suiteafternoon teasconeseggs benedictsmall hotellimerick citybeautiful hotelfrom start to finishrelaxation roomnext morning
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Over the last 4 years I have travelled all over Ireland with my work. I spend one to two nights in most hotels then move on, this is normally for a period of 3 months every year. So I think I am qualified enough to say that this Hotel is simply the friendliest place I have ever stopped . The staff at reception could not do enough for me and my collegue, the bar staff were excellent . The breakfast was superb and my strange request for just a sausage sandwich was met with a smile and a no problem. The larger Hotels need to take leaf out of this hotels books. Thanks for a great stop.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Colin B
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you for you great comments on our staff, it really means a lot to hear such great feedback. Hope we can welcome you back again soon

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was in Limerick with friends for only two days and I spent a very good stay. The hotel is very near the bus station that is very convenient. The hotel is quiet, in a good neighborhood and the staff is very nice, welcoming and helpful when needed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for coming to say with us and we hope to see you back in Ireland one day soon, au reviour for now

Reviewed February 27, 2012

With friends, we have to pass at two nights in this hotel. It is situated in the center of Limerick and is close to bus stations. Rooms are very beautiful and the really typical decoration. Beds are very comfortable and the breakfasts, excellent. The staff was very welcoming and it was the very good experience which I deeply recommend!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Could not recommend another hotel highly enough following the experience myself and my girlfriend shared while staying at No 1. Located in a beautiful Georgian neighbourhood, with a five minute stroll to the centre of the city it was perfect. We stayed in a beautiful period style room, which I have no doubt for the price of our stay was outstanding value. We had access to the spa which we availed of on numerous times to relax following a day of exploits. After sampling the breakfast which was on offer it was impossible not to book an evening reservation for dinner at the hotel’s restaurant which I promise will not disappoint. From start to finish our stay at this hotel and the welcome we received made a weekend getaway a memorable experience. Thank you all at No. 1.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkMelbourne186621
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Mr Melbourne, Thank you so much for your review and coming back to stay once again. We hope its not too long before we see you again. Delighted you got to use our spa on this occasion.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Have just returned from a weekend in Limerick staying at this lovely hotel. It was excellent value for money (we had an evening meal included in our package which was wonderful). The staff were friendly and professional, the room was spotless and decorated to a very high standard. The food was superb. The mix of old and new in the building worked really well. I would give this gem in Limerick a 10/10.

Room Tip: Choose a room not on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family