All reviews curry house lifestyle suite an indian restaurant gastro pub crescent shopping centre two double beds stayed for one night bar menu short stay large room lovely hotel car park limerick city bone centra carvery motorway
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stayed here 1 night as it is in a great location for touring. Overall I was pleased with my stay. But it was a very warm night and for security reasons I imagine, I couldn't open the window more than a few inches which made sleep difficult. I did ask for a fan but they were all in use & later I learnt that the AC (not available in my room) had not kept up with demand. Despite all of that I did enjoy my stay & appreciated the great selection at breakfast, the free parking and the Curry House nearby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Dermot K, General Manager at Great National South Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear kirstine2013,
We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to review us - we appreciate it.

Best Wishes,
Dermot Kelly,
Executive General Manager.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Stayed here for short visit to Ireland, the room was really nice and spacious with everything that you need, didn't have much time to explore all the facilities the hotel has to offer unfortunately as we were out and about everyday. Not a bad location either from town and there are restaurants and shops nearby if you didn't want to do the travel into town. Overall, really good experience however, it was rather hot during our visit and we would of loved the room to be air conditioned but the window luckily did the trick.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I have to say be stay in the south court about 4/5 times a year and find it absolutely fantastic!!!!! However having booked and paid for a room about 6 weeks ago I was totally shocked when we arrived last night to be told that there was a room emergency and our room had been given to somebody else!!!! We were accommodated in a different that was too far away from Raheen where we had a function to attend!!! That is totally unacceptable as we had no prior notice and we had the room paid for!!!! It ruined our night last night not to mention the added expense of getting taxis in and back to Raheen. We weren't even accommodated in the city!!!! Definitely not a happy customer and I won't be staying here again!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed July 10, 2018

stayed here for one night, was attending a stag party in limerick, so did not spend much time at hotel, but what i seen was good. friendly reception, nice big clean room, free parking, all good. very big hotel too...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Dermot K, General Manager at Great National South Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear eirecoretraveller,
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us. We're glad to get your feedback and pleased to hear everything was to your satisfaction.

I hope you and the rest of the group had a great weekend in the city.

Best Regards,
Dermot Kelly
Executive General Manager

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I am on tour with my choir to Ireland and this horrid hotel cancelled our driver’s room and had him stay somewhere else! He is part of our group and we are pissed off! Worst service ever! I will never return!

The fact that this hotel thought they could just send a member of our group away is appalling. They will not receive any extra of my money. I will not purchase any beverages with my prepaid meal and I will not purchase any drinks at their bar.

Worst experience ever.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear reviewer,
I've addressed this issue in the review below yours.

It is not unknown in the travel and hospitality sectors for alternative arrangements, flights and out bookings to occur in unavoidable circumstances. It was just one room and we thought it quite unfair that group members were encouraged, in protest, not to visit our bar.

We received some very nice feedback with respect to our hospitality, staff and the quality of our food and I hope you all had a safe and trouble-free onward journey around Ireland.

Best Regards,