Review Highlights
Great course with great views

I've played numerous courses on my visits to Ireland and this one ranks in the top 5, Others... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Brian B
Boston Golf Group

We were 16 gents playing, and very welcomed at Baltray. We thoroughly enjoyed the great links... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2018
terrencekennedy
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews links course great links great value non members challenging holes real test warm welcome steak courses clubhouse par caddies layout fairways championship caddy ireland
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I loved this course. It was challenging but fair. Pretty views, nice greens a real test of links golf. Caddies were very good and the people treated us very well. I'd go back any time.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

We played County Louth GC in early May. Perfect weather and average Irish winds greeted us in Baltray. My son and I are low single digit handicappers and had played 9 Irish links courses prior to County Louth during our 2 week visit.

Honestly, it is a good course but in comparison to Portmarnock Golf Club or Island Golf Club (albeit a little more expensive comparatively) it is not worth the $140.00 Euros per person. There are better links choices around Dublin that are better maintained and may be a bit more or less money.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I was told not to miss this course by someone who knows the the golf on the Irish side of the pond. He was right. I played by myself and joined with a member. He was very kind and helpful. This is links golf as good as many of the better known facilities.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Visited for the first time recently and enjoyed it immensely. The greens and fairways were top class and it was a great golfing experience. As ever with links courses, the weather will play a part but that's all part of the challenge.

Ate beforehand and the service was excellent and the staff welcoming and friendly to visitors, which isn't always the case in clubs of this standard.

The clubhouse has B & B rooms and I look forward to having the chance to go back.

1  Thank Ian C
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

First time at this course and it impressed us all. Some of the best green complexes in Ireland and definitely the best set of par threes on the island. It was a great addition to the tour and we'll absolutely return. Friendly folks and great service.

1  Thank Frank P