Review Highlights
Great course with great views

I've played numerous courses on my visits to Ireland and this one ranks in the top 5, Others... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Brian B
Boston Golf Group

We were 16 gents playing, and very welcomed at Baltray. We thoroughly enjoyed the great links... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
terrencekennedy
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews links course great links great value non members challenging holes real test warm welcome steak courses clubhouse par caddies layout fairways championship caddy ireland
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I like links courses and this was one of the best I ve ever played.
Great condition, great layout and great scenary!

After golf eat the Combi and the experiance will be even greater!

A golfcourse that fits every kind of golfers. A nice little shop!

One minus if you want to warm up, its to far to the drivingrange, but who cares...drink a pint instead!

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We recently attended a country wedding with a marquee in a beautiful rural setting, the outside catering was done by Micheal Divine & his team from County Louth Golf Club. This was a huge catering challenge for a very large number of guests under canvas. The cooking, presentation & service was excellent. They also manned a bar & served prosecco, Pimms & ice cold bottled beer prior to the meal. The starters were platters of charcuterie & baskets of country bread & for the main course a Hog Roast which was expertly carved & portioned .There was also a cold buffet selection of cold meats & salads. There was no delay in serving such a large number & 'seconds ' were freely available. Dessert was served to the table - a light as air chocolate mousse . Well done to Michael Divine & his team

Reviewed July 6, 2016

I loved this course. It was challenging but fair. Pretty views, nice greens a real test of links golf. Caddies were very good and the people treated us very well. I'd go back any time.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

We played County Louth GC in early May. Perfect weather and average Irish winds greeted us in Baltray. My son and I are low single digit handicappers and had played 9 Irish links courses prior to County Louth during our 2 week visit.

Honestly, it is a good course but in comparison to Portmarnock Golf Club or Island Golf Club (albeit a little more expensive comparatively) it is not worth the $140.00 Euros per person. There are better links choices around Dublin that are better maintained and may be a bit more or less money.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I was told not to miss this course by someone who knows the the golf on the Irish side of the pond. He was right. I played by myself and joined with a member. He was very kind and helpful. This is links golf as good as many of the better known facilities.