“Lazyiest hostess in Ireland!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castlebar
Casa Mia Accommodation
Ranked #17 of 17 Castlebar B&B and Inns
Carlow
“Lazyiest hostess in Ireland!”
Reviewed 1 October 2007

I had the misfortune of staying in Casa-Mia for a night. I hadn't pre-booked and it was late enough that I arrived, around 10ish. I was shown to my room where neither the TV nor bed side lamp worked. The land lady asked whether I wanted eggs in the morning, I said yes. I arose in the morning and went to the dining room. It was laid for quite a few people. There was no body else up yet. It was around 7.30am. The B & B was full due to a local wedding. There was a single table laid out for me with two half toasted slices of bread which had been left out the night previous, 2 withered black bananas, and cornflakes. The milk was also warm from being left out the night previous. The kitchen was locked so I couldn't re-toast the soggy toast. At least there was a kettle plugged in for my coffee. That was the only redeeming feature. No fry! Not even a boiled egg. The guest book has not one positive comment there. I found it rather strange that they actually left it there for guests perusal!

6 Thank ElizabethAW275

Travellers are raving about these Castlebar hotels

1 review from our community