“Award winning food and service”
Review of Mangos Restaurant - CLOSED

Mangos Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Galway, Ireland
“Award winning food and service”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

If you like good sea food cooked to perfection this is the spot. It was my birthday and I wanted a place that did good sea food but also offered something different. It was a friend who recommend the place and I am glad I went with her suggestion.
I had the award winning Black pudding and Scallops to start and I can see why they won an award for it. It was mouth watering. My friends had the mango salad, seafood starter and Oysters. All were perfect. The mains again were gorgeous and we cleared the plates. We got side orders with all mains which we didnt need or eat because the servings were perfect.
The staff were very friendly and there was a lovely feel about the place.

I would highly recommend it and I'll be back.

• Visited March 2012

• Hebrew first
Richmond, Virginia
“Westport March 2012”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Mangos was recommended by Larry at Porterhouse Pub on Bridge Street. The food and wine were excellent. It is small place with a great atmosphere. The South African house wines were excellent. The mussels in a white sause was delicious. The prize winning black pudding was also excellent.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Meade J
Athlone, Ireland
“good value”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

went to this restauranton the 2nd feb 2012 while staying in westport, we did not have a booking but as it was early in the evening we were given a table, we went for the early bird menu which was only E20 each for two courses it had good choice of starter and main courses and was great value we will be back next time we are in the area i would recomend anyone going for a meal after 18.30 to book a table as it was getting very busy as we left.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank joshnamrog
Galway, Ireland
“Good food,”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Very tasty food, portions could be a little bigger.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank GalwayGal1
Ireland
“Seafood treat!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Very nice restaurant...great for seafood.. we had crab claws and scallops... yummy... we will be back!

Visited January 2012