1,960 results
All reviews four poster bed sister hotel castle court hotel swimming pool leisure centre lovely hotel hen party deluxe room reception staff spa sula top class wedding reception westport plaza both nights from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel last weekend
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location and top class service. Ideally located in the town, walking distance to everything. A great base too if climbing Croagh Patrick.
Have also stayed here numerous times over the years while attending weddings in the hotel and it really is worth it. Have never had a problem with noise and breakfast is always good.
I have found it pricey for a family holiday but as a couple it has a great price. Will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Celtic_Hawthorn
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Its a fantastic hotel except that on my return for dinner I was in the loo - suddenly the door opened and a man entered who it turns out had been given the same room - now you would think that the system would stop that happening - the manager called up and apologised - offering wine or whatever I wanted - I had by then locked the door so the key card could not open it - but my confidence and privacy was shattered - what if the person who entered had stole my laptop or phone or other things - the security system is clearly n failure - unfortunately we have to stay in one of their sister hotels tomorrow - and I am seriously not happy about it ....

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank Michael S
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Had five nights at this terrific hotel as guests to a wedding at the same venue.My wife and I were knocked out my how good everything was.Huge room with four poster bed,super en suite bathroom.The staff were the friendliest we have come across anywhere.
The food was great,especially the ‘full Irish’breakfast in the main dining room.There is also a bistro in the hotel which was delightful for lunch,dinner or just a snack (try the chowder,the best !)
As I always bang on about in my reviews,I always want a proper soup spoon,it always amazes me how many places give you a dessert spoon for soup,no problem here though
Good central location for the town,with parking.
Oh and a fab spa ,if rather dear.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I stayed for my sisters hen party recently and everything was lovely....rooms were very nice ,clean and bed super comfy. The bar and restaurant have lovely decor and great atmosphere. Food at dinner was delicious!
The staff are the best feature in this hotel...they could not be more helpful and obliging and always with a smile. Kasia on reception is very helpful and friendly. As part of our stay we had a party in one of the function rooms in the Westport plaza hotel and Dominik went above and beyond to make sure it was a success.
The staff at dinner in the castlecourt were also so kind and the wait staff at breakfast very helpful esp Sean who was very funny and friendly!
This is my 4th or 5th time staying in the castlecourt or the plaza and I would highly recommend both hotels.....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Resort258140
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your many kind comments and recommendation of our hotel to others. I am particularly proud to read your comments about our staff as I would always be the first to admit that our staff are truly our best asset.

It will give me great pleasure to pass on your comments to all involved in make your stay an enjoyable experience and I look forward to your return visit.

Kindest Regards
Liz Conway

Reviewed October 1, 2018

I travelled with a group of 52 people mostly seniors for a six night stay in Castlecourt Hotel.Very nice Hotel lovely food very helpful staff especially the tall waiter didn’t get his name very popular especially with the ladies. Mary Cogan was the leader of the group. All from Carrigaline & surrounding areas. Noreen O Reilly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noreen O

Dear Noreen

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing The Castlecourt Hotel as the location for your break away. We are truly delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time with us here and we greatly look forward to having the opportunity welcome you all back again.
Kindest Regards