All reviews leisure centre coach holiday leisure club lovely hotel food was lovely monaghan town hot tub overnight stay one night stay walk in shower very pleasant stay staff were lovely steak from start to finish last weekend bar food town centre
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

By far the nicest wedding food we've had, and the family rooms are exceptional as kids can sleep in a separate area to parents. Beautiful decor, very clean, and fantastic breakfast. Check in easy and free parking on site.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Check in was very efficient, room very good, with a super king size bed. Ate in the bar in the evening, food & service were great. Breakfast was good too. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We have just had my sons wedding in the Four Seasons. From been met at the door by management to leaving in the early hours of the next morning we had the best experience, all our requests where granted by helpful and pleasant staff. The meal was first class and again served by pleasant staff. Nothing was to much bother. Thank you all so much for making this family wedding an enjoyable and pleasant experience. The accomadation was 1st class as was breakfast. Well done

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marymcardle13
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We booked 2 night stay plus dinner, was enjoying my stay until it came to the night we had dinner. Went up to pay for drinks after dinner but hotel tried to charge me again for meal. I told staff dinner was included in package, I eventually had to leave the restaurant and go out to reception to validate that I had in fact paid for 1 dinner. Staff could not find my booking I spent over 30 mins at reception. I was upset and embarrassed, my night was ruined over something that should not have happened. Will not be back.

Room Tip: Suites have fab bathrooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chrissie675
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a 3 night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel this week and from check in until check out,staff could not have been more accommodating, they were first class. We were traveling with our 1 yr old son and his needs were looked after just as well as ours, if not better . We had our main meal in the bar every evening, tasted their yummy cocktails ( well, it had to be done ) and enjoyed the leisure facilities on offer and I honestly couldn't pick fault anywhere. Our room was spotless clean and airy, with a veiw of a beautiful little garden,so quite which was perfect for my little man. Value for money,staff, food,leisure facilities etc, I couldn't give The Four Season any less than 5 out of 5 and I would not only book this hotel again but I would look forward to going back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family