US$90
US$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Central Hotel Tullamore(Tullamore)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$43
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Gormagh B&B(Tullamore)
TripAdvisor
Loughmore Lodge(Tullamore)
Agoda.com
All reviewscross countryother guestsnice horseshorse ridinghome from homethoroughly enjoyed our staylyndapaddyridersfacilitiesaccommodationsfab
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We had a riding break here and found the horses and ESP the cross country track fantastic. Margo and Maria were excellent instructors tho we missed Paddy who we had had before. We felt that the breakfast food was not as nice as before. Sausages, pudding etc really not great quality. The rooms are nice but the reception area needed a freshening up.... However that said, this place offers better value than most similar equestrian break facilities particularly for lessons. Just a little housekeeping and a bit of tweaking of breakfast and Annaharvey will go back to being fab!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I spent a week with my housband at Annaharvey,and it was a great holiday!If you,like us,love horses and nature,Annah.is the right place!The instructors are competent,kind,and very patient.The horses just wonderful,well trained,and well maintain...happy horses!Tanks so much Basil,Doogle,and Rupert!!!!
Stands out on all, the great disposability of Lynda and her family,they did not miss anything,from the magnificent breakfast to dinners,kept warm for us(we returned always late)and for welcome back a candle lit for us...she made so romantic dinners.
She always available to driving us to visit the sorrounding,as the Boora park and Birr Castle.
Our room very confortable,nice, clean,with a wonderful view of the stables.
I strongly suggest staying at Annaharvey...tea,coffe,cake, always available at any times!!
Amazing food,amazing people,amazing horses!!!!
We will return surely!!!!
Un bacio e viva l'Irlanda e la sua gente!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Comfortable beds, wonderful family, and interested guests from all over the world. Phenomenal breakfast.

I accompanied a friend when staying here, who spent her days riding and loved it. However, I am NOT a rider, so I was afraid that I'd have nothing to do. The owners were totally flexible, driving me to town so I could explore. The first day I ended up having a blast and visiting the Tullamore DEW Center. The second day, the owner arranged for me to go on a hike with a few of her friends through the Slieve Bloom, which turned out to be the best part of the trip! Overall a wonderful stay in a charming area with lots to do for riders and non-riders alike. :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evelyn T
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here and enjoyed every minute of it. If you love the country life and very friends people this is the place to stay. We only stayed for one night but would have love to stay more. Just walking the ground and getting love from all the horse and the dogs on the property you could feel calm and peace. Our host and her family were so nice and help us find our away around. I would have stay and worked for food.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My partner and myself had a really enjoyable weekend here . The horses were lovely , my partner has only had about 10 lessons but the staff accomadated him on a suitable horse . Paddy is a brilliant instructor . The home cooked food is beautiful , best soup I have ever tasted . The room was lovely and comfortable . The family make you feel at home . I must mention the helpful friendly girls in the yard . Many Thanks to all at Annaharvey for making our weekend so special.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple