“Awful hotel”

Bridge House Hotel Spa
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights which was way to long.Room was not ready till well after 4pm waiting with a baby was not pleasent.When we arrived in the room it was very dated,it was a tripel room with a travel cot room was so small could barley move,nothing like the room that was avertised on the website.When we ran the tap the water was "black" like tar till it ran for a couple of minuets.The view from the room was awful looking out onto a building that was knocked left derelict.We ate in the restraunte starters was awful had to send it back,when the mains came out the two dinners were gone before my pizza came out.The breakfast is way out the back of the hotel in the bar part,very hard for anyone with a pram or is elderly as many doors and stairs to get to the breakfast.
The staff are friendly but the hotel is so run down and dated I will be not returing to this hotel two nights was way to long

All reviews
"nice hotel"
"nice meal"
"food was amazing"
"hydro pool"
in 2 reviews
"staff were very helpful"
"lovely venue"
"scones"
"wedding"
in 10 reviews
"receptionist"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Staff very helpful, food amazing, lovely venue, on the downside the bedroom I was allocated was basic, although a king size bed little in the room to make it memorable, I love my TV. So I was offered a blast from the past, a snowy effect on a chunky TV, we soon expect the slim line TV with HD image, this not happening here, TV seems to be a the foot of the bed so need to adjust myself in the bed to see it, the bedrooms and the 1980's TV effect let this amazing venue down.

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Food I'd generally top notch. Staff are by n large v friendly. It can be quite packed so walk ing around with a tray of food looking for a table can b a bit uncomfortable

Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this fine hotel many times. It's always so clean and very welcoming. Great food you will get a breakfast that would keep you going all day. and a fine gym and pool in the leisure facility are great too. Staff are always so nice and very helpful. Will always stay here if I'm working near by.