Review Highlights
Nice meal

My friend and I dined here one evening during our visit to Tullamore I had the Salmon with nicely... read more

Reviewed April 18, 2018
Volpetervo
via mobile
Great food!

We had a late evening meal...service was prompt and helpful, food was well presented and very... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2018
Stormy2013
Dundas, Canada

All reviews nice hotel nice meal hydro pool staff were very helpful lovely venue wedding receptionist
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Staff very helpful, food amazing, lovely venue, on the downside the bedroom I was allocated was basic, although a king size bed little in the room to make it memorable, I love my TV. So I was offered a blast from the past, a snowy effect on a chunky TV, we soon expect the slim line TV with HD image, this not happening here, TV seems to be a the foot of the bed so need to adjust myself in the bed to see it, the bedrooms and the 1980's TV effect let this amazing venue down.

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Food I'd generally top notch. Staff are by n large v friendly. It can be quite packed so walk ing around with a tray of food looking for a table can b a bit uncomfortable

Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this fine hotel many times. It's always so clean and very welcoming. Great food you will get a breakfast that would keep you going all day. and a fine gym and pool in the leisure facility are great too. Staff are always so nice and very helpful. Will always stay here if I'm working near by.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a night with family, we had a very nice meal. Bedroom was small but perfect. Nice hotel, there was a debs dance on and we didn't hear a thing!!! Hats off to the staff they're very pleasant. Breakfast was really good, I can barely move after eating!! Overall very good

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

Just had a lovely stay in the Bridge House Hotel. Check in was good the room was nice and well equipped the only thing I would say is the lighting in the rooms aren't great that's the only negative. It's very central with plenty of shops on your door step. We ate in the Charleville Resturant in the hotel the food was top notch . The waiting staff are very friendly and attentive. The main bar is great and the bar staff fantastic they gave us free champagne because it was ladies night it was a lovely touch. Breakfast was tasty a great selection I opted for the eggs Benedict which was a real treat. The pool area is nice and relaxing. I didn't get to visit the spa but they do great offers I would have liked to avail of but left it too late to book so please do in advance. Overall great hotel and the staff are a credit to this establishment. Well done.