1,341 results
All reviews kids club tracey's hotel leisure centre coach trip great weekend saturday night last weekend hotel bar bar food great atmosphere enjoyable stay family room live music bar staff staff were lovely bit dated top class
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night with 2 friends. Our room was quite dated and did not feel very clean. Our toilet was blocked and while reception were quick to send someone to fix it, it just happened again later on. Staff were extremely rude to us during our dinner with a larger group of friends. Also we were not allowed to order drinks with our food and were told to walk out to the bar ourselves, which really ruined our meal. The food was not great and along with the terrible service just made for an unpleasant experience. I could never recommend this hotel to a friend. I felt the price was quite high and expected a much better stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Aisling K
Treacys_Waterford, Sales and Marketing Team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, all feedback weather positive or constructive is appreciated to help us improve our services. I'm sorry to see that you were dissapointed with your recent stay.

I am shocked to hear the staff were rude I will defiantly pass those comments tot the general manger to be looked at. I can only apologise about this and ensure you this would not be conman .

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Sales and Marketing Team

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

It’s a friendly hotel. A little dated at reception. The rooms are nice. My room was a little clostafobic. Staff are friendly . Location is good . I had bar food and it was lovely. Not the fanciest hotel but for the price I would recommend it

Trip type: Travelled on business
Treacys_Waterford, Sales and Marketing Team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your meal in our timbertoes bar and found our staff accommodating and friendly. I do hope to see you staying with us in the near future for either a working or a leisure visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel very organised 4 coach groups turned up at the same time but the staff were excellent all sorted and meals were great too . Thanks Treacys

The staff smiled and were professional at all times , what more can you ask.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 747Andy1962

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review, I am thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at Treacys. I hope to see you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights.Air con in room did not work and we asked for it to be fixed.Someone tried to fix it but it still did not work.
The breakfast was dismal. Food first morning was cold and we were there early.The lay out of self service was poor.No cups on table you had to reach in passed someone getting pot of tea, awkward and dangerous.The only plus was the location and staff.
I won't be rushing back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jsacd
Treacys_Waterford, sales and marketing team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, all feedback weather positive or constructive is appreciated to help us improve our services. I'm sorry to see that you were disappointed in your recent stay. I will speak with maintenance and accommodation as to the issue you highlighted with the room. The lay out service of our breakfast buffet is standard for many hotels in Ireland. I am happy to hear you found the location and our staff great. I do hope this does not impede you from returning to Treacys in the future.

Once again , thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Sales and marketing team.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I recently stayed overnight in Tracey's hotel as part of a family get together. I personally thought the rooms were great for the price as they were immaculate and spacious. The staff were very friendly and attentive, willing to help us in any way possible. Great atmosphere and great location. Will definitely be back again!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Treacys_Waterford, Sales and Marketing Team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Shane,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us and you were happy with your room. I will be sure to pass on your kind review to all our staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Treacys in the near future.