“Good food in centre of new ross”
Review of Cafe Nutshell

Cafe Nutshell
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in New Ross
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The food here is very good, it is not cheap but home made and very nice. The service can be a bit slow at times,the coffees are great and it is nice and clean. It is also a shop so speciality teas,coffees etc can be purchased there too

1  Thank annemariec123
There are newer reviews for Cafe Nutshell

Reviewed 1 February 2012

food cooked to order so dont be in a rush. can get quite busy. you may have to share a table. no mobile phones please is the request from management

Reviewed 19 January 2012

We being to new ross last week and we saw this lovely place and we decided to stop for a snack. The food was ok but if you expect chips or salad with you lunch you make a very big mistake! Everithing is sold on side amd the waiter are instruct to push it and this is really annoing! The manager or owner was very rood with one of his staff and cos he was screaming we hear everything. We left with the feeling to be rip off for wgat we had! Try chapter one in dublin they have the same price but they give other food and service..

3  Thank Jonh000
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Perhaps it was that due to a dental visit I had to eat on one side of my mouth but as I remarked to my wife ' I have eaten the best Panini in my entire (quite long) life! Along with the salad and mayonnaise and relish there was also a bowl of delicious chicken and leek soup.
The panini was the Italian and the salami was not what one sometimes gets elsewhere, rubbery and chewy but rather zinging with flavour as were the olives and the cheese. I complimented the propieters on the way out and mentioned 'best in my whole life!' They deserved it.
Its great to see the place beginning the new year with such consistent standards.

1  Thank toberdaly
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Good quality food, well presented in a nice cafe. Just the place to go on a cold day. Staff were also very pleasant and New Ross is worth a visit. I really like the old-fashioned shop fronts which seem to have escaped the mania for modernisation which took place in so many other places.

1  Thank IrelandJill