Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$152
eDreamsUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
Booking.comUS$152
Agoda.comUS$152
Orbitz.comUS$152
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Amazing place, one of the best,
I been here for a few days and i just love it.
The rooms are extra clean and very very unique.
The stuff here is very welcoming and helpful.
If you are looking for something extra ordinary - you found it.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Not so far from tel aviv there is a great place, where you can relax, enjoy the silence and yet be with friends or as a couple.
Very friendly staff and clean rooms, snacks and coffee/tea all day and delicious food as well.

You should visit!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in for one night on April 27th for a bachelorette party. The bottom line: the only good thing was the breakfast. The rooms were dated and very dirty, we had noice from the staff at 7 am which woke us up. The facilities are nice but the pool is very small and it was crowded (no room in the beds near it). The place is appropriate only for couples and not for groups.
The full story: we came 3 friends and ordered a room for 3. We were offered a suite which was the only room big enough to accomodate us. When we arrived we were surprised to see a folding bed, almost broken and extremely hard and uncomfortable for sleeping. We asked for a different bed but there was no option and they brought us another mattress, smaller than the bed. That was awful. After pushing it more they transferred us to a room for 2 but with a sofa. The room was not appropriate for 3 friends and felt like a brothel. Moreover, it was near the staff hall and we had a lot of noise at 7:00 am. The rooms were unclean, especially the bathroom which was disgusting. The pool was nice but it is very small.
Unfortunately, we have wasted approximately 2 hours by constant callings for the stuff and move between the rooms. Eventually, one of us had to sleep on the couch. It ruined our party and celebration. The place shouldn't offer the rooms for a third person if they are unable to accommodate appropriately.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Definitely not worth the money!

Cheap styled furnishing that were worn
Dirty room
All the towels in the rooms smelled like the oils from the massages
Doors didn't block out sound from people walking past in the corridor making it less restful than hoped for
But very pleasant staff
After complaining about the room cleanliness they let me check out later for free- would have appreciated a discount or even a massage for free

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I have mixed feeling about this place. I describe it to friends as a weekend trist hotel decorated in what I would imagine a Russian bordello to look like. The larger rooms all have sauna tubs in them and all the rooms have dads with mirrors over them and chiffon curtains around them. The shower did not drain well and consequently flooded the entire bathroom and one day even the room. They do provide breakfast which was quite nice but I was there solo and every day I got breakfast for two.
One day my room was not serviced and I ended up, cleaning the flood in my bathroom by myself.
The hotel is located in an industrial area but since most of the guests are too concerned with what's out side their very own room this doesn't seem to matter.
This is not a family hotel, it is for lovers. They do provide a verity of massage services for an extra fee. I got the reflexology massage. The lady doing it needed to cut her nails. I felt her nail biting into me more than I felt anything else. It also hurt a lot but I never had one before and assume it may just be that type of massage.

It's a great place if you are looking for a sexy place to knock boots with your mistress or lover but don't take the kids.

Date of stay: October 2017