All reviews service area a motorway service station free wifi food outlets patisserie valerie room was clean dog show tv channels booked a family room east of england showground overnight stop power shower air conditioning night stay decent size long journey business trip
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Location of this hotel is great for a stopover to break up a long journey, as we did.
It's located on the A1 Services so there a plenty of fast food options available.
We found the room to be large, we had a double bed and 2 singles, though there were only 2 of use. Tea and coffee is provided as is a fridge. No bath but the shower was nice, hot and powerful.
Plenty of pillow and towels.
The hotel could do with a bit of a spruce up but is well worth the price. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with this one. Hotel receptionist was fast and efficient. The room was more than big enough, clean and beds comfortable.
Only issues was the air con which I believe is just a loud fan, although to be fair it was an exceptionally warm weekend.
Good value for money and would use again if I was in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2017

if you are looking for a budget room this is for you. the receptionist was friendly and asked if we would like a room upstairs or downstairs, our preference was met. although there is no restaurant on sight, it being a service area there was choices of places to eat and get breakfast the next morning.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I stay here on a regular basis. The staff are always very pleasant. The corridors and carpets need a refresh but the beds are comfortable and are always clean. Tea and biscuits always a bonus!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I was very impressed with this Days Inn. The location is great - just off the A1M - and is a convenient place for a stopover on my trips down south. The room was comfy, the power shower (including a neat little bench for a sit-down, which I have never seen before) great, and the towels big and fluffy. My window overlooked the garden at the back, which was nice. When I checked in, I was asked by the friendly lady on Reception if I would like an upstairs or downstairs room so I went for the former. The services at Peterborough have a wide range of eateries for dinner / breakfast, including a Patisserie Valerie. Days Inn sell vouchers for a full breakfast at the latter, for £7.99, which seems good value although I didn't have time to indulge on this occasion. But I will definitely be back.

Room tip: I think all the rooms will be fairly quiet as there is no traffic noise despite the proximity to the A1M.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo