Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 23-02-12
Hotels.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
All reviews motel style plenty of parking weekend break excellent value for money full english saturday night cooked breakfast stopover wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

went here again for christmas day and it was first class just as good if not better than last year, the service is excellent and the food first class its not cheap but well worth the money for a special day.

1  Thank Margaret W
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

The worse Christmas vacation, of our lives, the room was booked for one disabled and one able bodied person there was not any disabled equipment within the room, there was no aids in the bathroom for personable safety, it was against all policies for disabled persons. In the restaurant the disabled bathroom there was not one, also there wasn’t any personable alarm pull. I would not advise any disabled customers at your establishments, I would recommend that the hotel management look at changing there disabled facilities to be more suitable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

I have been here many times as I’m local. The only good thing about this restaurant is the decor is nice and appears welcoming and classy, unfortunately it is not!
The service is poor, the food is terrible. I have had numerous bad meals in here, we have complaints numerous times too, they said last time they had a new chef so I returned recently over Christmas and it was yet again terrible food.
The manager at the time , a lady, could not deal with our complaints it took her over 45 mins to help us she obviously did not know what they were doing at all. I expect my meal to be taken away and an alternative offered if I complain and do not eat anything. I got nothing.
I don’t expect to eat a 4 course meal for 6 of us in under 60 mins either .. they rushed us away with poor food as quickly as possible. We were the only table in for over an hour too which was quite depressing at Christmas too. It’s a poor restaurant which is a shame .
Please do not go here I have paid my last visit here and I will not return again

Trip type: Travelled with family
VictoriaFiona, Public Relations Manager at Littleover Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

We are sad to hear that your visit did not reach your expectations. Could you please contact us on 01332 510161 and ask for David I would like to discuss this further with you. We would love to welcome you back to The Lodge.

Kindest Regards
David Mao
Development chef

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband for two nights. I checked in before him. There was a pleasant young lady on reception and another unhelpful older lady. I first advised that I had messaged them on Facebook 3 days earlier to enquire if I could book for an extra night and got no reply. Her response “sorry about that”. Also asked about paying for late check out. Her response “it will cost you an extra night”. I’m now thinking you didn’t reply to an extra night and also don’t want to take some money for a later checkout??? This same lady went to see if our room was ready, came back and advised it was. The room had no towels, no kettle and no hairdryer, it obviously wasn’t ready. The room was also freezing. On check out she didn’t even ask how our stay was, or was there any problems. Very strange woman to have as a first point of contact. Lodge food was good value for money. Manager please note your reception lady needs training

2  Thank 784missmeggie
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Had a fabulous Christmas meal this evening. Good atmosphere, friendly staff, brilliant service from Jade, (well done Jade). Plenty of gin and cocktails to choose from. Great place to get together with friends. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends