“Best restaurant in Derby”
Review of BellaMora - CLOSED

BellaMora
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Bellamora is the best restaurant in Derby.
The cook is amazing and the service is just great.
I cannot wait to go again

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Have been to a lot of Italian restaurants around the East midland area and this has to be the best we have been to so far! Was really loosing hope on being able to find authentic Italian food till now. My only criticism is that both owners/waiters were really passionate about the food and drink but because the restaurant was quite busy you didn't get to see as much of it as I would have liked! This did not effect the speed of service though and food was brought out in perfect time. Home made pasta, what more could you want!

Once you've done with the food ask for the home made apricot liqueur. £2.50 a shot but really worth it!

2  Thank Josh D
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We had a family meal hear while visiting my son in Derby.It is a small independent restaurant which we found to have great service and very tasty food.I can recommend the sliced beef with rocket and parmesan

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

My other half booked this restaurant for our date night and I’m so glad he did! The place is a small cosy restaurant and the food is some of the best I’ve ever had! We had 3 courses each and we only spent £62, amazing value for the beautiful food we were served. They get the portion sizes just right too, enabling you to have 3 courses comfortably. I will be recommending this place to all my family and friends and will visit again.

1  Thank Charlotte091990
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The place is very cosy and nice. The staff is lovely and the food is amazing. I have been here for 4 times and always my dinner time was perfect. I am Italian too and all the time that I book a table at Bella Mora I already know that every single dish will be tasty and lovely.
Try the lamb and the gnocchetti bella mora.
Come back soon.