Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$52
PricelineUS$57
TravelocityUS$52
Hotels.comUS$52
Vio.comUS$52
Agoda.comUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2020 via mobile

Had a one night stopover here, right price quite a decent location beautiful building very nice staff nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast in the morning morning was cooked to order and very good quality We really enjoyed it. ⭐️
The only thing that put a damper on the experience was being in the basement we had been given an option of a smaller room ground floor, but were informed that the basement would be comfortable however we did find it quite dark and felt slightly claustrophobic. it did have a smart TV which was great because we could watch our own films on Netflix.
Yes we would stay again but we wouldn’t have the room in the basement

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Thoroughly recommend anyone Thinking of staying here The owner Paul is an amazing guy and will do anything for you The food is lovely and the rooms are very well maintained clean and tidy perfect In every way great value

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Not a bad word to say. Good location. Great price for what you get (breakfast included was really nice, and plenty of variety) and attentive staff. With the added bonus of a pool table and big screen TVs. I’ll certainly stay here again when I’m in Derby.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Recently stayed here with my mum and my partner. On arrival check in was fast given our room keys and told times for breakfast.

Was a little surprised to find it was shared bathroom facilities however there were plenty of bathrooms so waiting for one was never an issue and they were cleaned to a good standard could just do with a little tlc.

Room was lovely bed was comfy and we found the tv had Netflix which was pretty cool although we did not get time to use it.

Breakfast was nice, big full English with plenty of continental options with fast friendly service.

All in all was a pleasant stay and an absolute bargain for the price they charge!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2019

Just some context before you read the below, I understand that if you are staying in a budget Hotel, there will be some shortcomings, that is why they are budget, so I don't usually give bad reviews, I try to see the positive in most things, but if you are considering this Hotel, you need to be aware of the following, certainly if you have underlying health issues particularly chest problems or Asthma.
I booked a twin room for one night with a friend of mine for a social trip on the 19th October 2019. The Hotel itself is situated off of a main road and has a small car park at the front and rear of the property. I would describe the property as an old Victorian house which has been converted into a Hotel, so far so good.
There were a number of trades people in the Hotel and their vans were parked in the car-park, I assumed they used this hotel due to it's location and value for money prices.
The reception staff were lovely and the checking in procedure very pleasant with a full explanation of breakfast etc.
I was pointed to a basement room down a steepish flight of stairs just off of reception.
As we went down the stairs I could hear an electric motor and saw in the hallway a dehumidifier running and a strong smell of damp. On entering this basement room it had a very low ceiling height which I would say was no more than 6 feet, my head was just scraping on the ceiling.
The damp issue was the major problem in this room, there was condensation on the inside of the windows, the walls were damp to the touch and an extremely strong smell of damp in the air. On the plus side the room was clean, you just couldn't stay in it if you valued your health !!!
I hadn't realised that there was no on-suite, only a shared bathroom, this isn't very well sign posted on the room description, this didn't matter as there was no way I was staying in a damp room.
The receptionist was very apologetic but could not offer me another room as the Hotel was fully booked, I asked for a refund (which I never got) as there was no way I was staying in the room.
Would I recommend this Hotel - hell No
Will I be booking a room in this Hotel again - see above !!

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: October 2019