“Awesome”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Can't go wrong, staff really good, whatever you want you get. Had loads of starters followed by duck pancakes then main courses. Absolutely full up & all for a very reasonable price. 5 stars easily.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

All the food is cooked to order and unlimited. They will spice your meal to your own taste if you ask and all the staff go that extra mile. I would not hesitate in recommending Le Renedezvous, I have been here several times and have never been disappointed.
Highly recommended

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I used to be an avid visitor to the old Rendevous Restaurant when it was below the Wyvern Theatre but yesterday I visited the new one for the second time. The décor is quite exceptional unlike any Chinese restaurant I have visited and it is large probably in excess of 100 seats and on different layers.
Last time I had dinner and it was packed with party goers mainly from Offices in Swindon and families celebrating birthdays etc. if one enjoys a noisy festive atmosphere this is the place for you but if one wants a quiet dinner it most certainly is not!
The food is excellent and the service is up to previous standards. I had a selection of starters (10) which is my preference and they were very good although the waiter was a little surprised that there were no main courses to follow.
One can have the "eat as much as you can menu" which if one can do justice to it is good value but if one wants just a selection of starters and a light meal becomes rather expensive.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

This is s new concept for me, an all you can eat menu with table service from s menu rather than a buffet.

It was an enjoyable experience, although there id the temptation to order everything as it all sounds so good, a mixture of Chinese, Thai and s few other Asian dishes. There is nothing on the menu if you do not enjoy Asian food, staff were very efficient, we never had to wait long before food arrived, however, it was not always what we ordered, but not a problem as it tasted good. A quick word of warning, be careful how many plates of noodles you order the portions are huge, presumably to fill you up with the cheaper to produce dished.

Good place for a large lunch of dinner, would go back

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

We have visited the Rendezvous on many occasions when it was located at the wyvern , this was one of our favourite places to visit great friendly atmosphere and staff were exceptional, so considering this We decided to visit in its new location in Old Town, we were greeted by very friendly staff...however the restaurant was very dark and had no atmosphere the food was very good although the chilli beef was tough don't think we will be going back ....