“Christmas do”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

First visit to this establishment. Have heard mix reports. Was disappointed with the evening very little Christmas decorations or atmosphere. The food was not bad but I have had better in other Italian restaurants and there was not sufficient staff on food took to long to come to the table

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Came on a Saturday night, restaurant was only a quarter full, but simple starters took half an hour to come out and the main (just spaghetti bolognese) took over an hour!! They also forgot to cook one of groups meals so she had to wait even longer!!!
The waitresses were lovely. The food was fine - basic mass produced Italian but will not be coming back.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Ordered Large pasta tubes cooked with marinated mushrooms in a creamy tomato sauce. Sounds lovely but was just pasta and tomatoes which cost me £12. Disgraceful.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Was looking fowler to a lovely hearty Italian meal but instead I was served something I wouldn't want to give to my dogs. After we sat down and had been looking through the menu, we were finally told that they couldn't make any pizzas or focaccia breads as the pizza oven wasn't working but I thought that's OK as I wasn't thinking of having pizza ,although I am a fan of some decent focaccia, we decided to carry on and order. Considering as there were only 3 other tables in, it took quite along time just to get drinks but when the food came we were both very disappointed! I ordered the anti pasta and I was very disappointed!the cured meats where clearly not freshly and even so coming from a packet, the very least they can do is make sure it's covered so not to dry out around the edges! The olives were from a can and very poor quality, I would compare them to say Tesco value olives. The salad was clearly not freshly prepared and was also from packets and so was all the other ingredients. Having been a chef I am aware of how easy and quick it is to prepare these fresh and the difference it makes. My partner had arincini which was bland.
This is the first time I have had starters in a restaurant and decided not to order mains. When asked by the waitress why we had left so much, and I gave my honest opinion to give them a chance to try and make good a bad situation but she was quite rude and defensive and made me feel my opinion was far from welcome!

Long story short don't waste your money, would be cheaper to go to the nearest super market and buy, probably the same if not better quality ingredients and have your self a cheaper and taster meal!

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

We booked our table for 7:30 for 4 people. My husband & I arrived early (15mins) shown to our table & given menus but no one came & took a drinks order
Friends arrived at 7:30 food order taken around 8pm. Starters very expensive & certainly not the best quality. I had 4 over cooked scallops for £7:99!
We had to ask for more drinks. The place only had 3 other tables filled but there was a distinct lack of any waiting staff
By 21:40 still no main dishes so we asked for the bill, 4 starters & a few drinks £74.... no apology no one came and asked why we weren't waiting for our main course.
Appalling service, poor quality food & VERY over priced. A place you should avoid at all cost!

1  Thank Starlett-bella