“Most enjoyable lunch”

Giraffe Swindon Designer Outlet
Ranked #66 of 472 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Great lunch . Big choice on menu, food was good and waitress looked after us well. Good value menu and a 2 for1 deal made it even better. Recommend it.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

out for a day Christmas shopping arrived early, wife said let's go for breakfast, we saw that Giraffe were offering a breakfast service, we went in and seated straight away, lady came over and took our drinks order (2 teas) the teas arrived after 10minutes, 2 mugs 1/2 filled with hot water, 2 tea bags on a saucer, small jug of milk, we tried catching the waitresses eye to say we would like more hot water, but to no avail, they were all too busy chatting, after another 20 minutes waiting for and still no order taken, we dicided to get up and go the waitress then said why are you leaving i was just coming to take your order!! i replied over 30 minutes to take an order with only 8 other people in the restaurant, i dont call this good service

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Came here whilst shopping, had 2 courses each for £9.95 each. Had the shredded duck dumplings then spicy chicken rice

It was amazing! The waitress was fantastic, very friendly and kind as I wanted a mild rice dish and gave me an extra Pepsi!

I love giraffe super fresh food at great prices and our waitress was lovely ❤️

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We were passing and felt a little peckish and the place was nearly empty looks like are going in at the right time.
We soon had our menus and made our order of the breakfast and a pot of tea.
In double quick time our food was served , it was very tasty and I only just managed to finish it off .
We will definitely return for another visit next time we're here.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I had a friend come stay with me for a few days and we came to the outlet centre for the afternoon. We decided to have lunch first before hitting the shops. I've been to this restaurant before with my boyfriend and I knew that there would be lots to offer my vegetarian friend.
They had a mains deal on which was 2 for 1. And we both had enchiladas. Hers was the vegetarian option and I had the chicken. We both found the meal to be very filling and tasty and I even managed a few churros for dessert!
The food is always great, the staff are always helpful and friendly (they gave me all the different coloured plastic giraffes as giraffes are my favourite animal!) And I've never walked away from any giraffe restaurant unhappy. I can't wait to return!