“Beautiful food ”
Review of Turkuaz Bbq Restaurant - CLOSED

Turkuaz Bbq Restaurant
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Best kebab in Swindon
Fresh food we had the mixed platter enough to feed the family
Have been a few times
Would really recommend

1  Thank Nutty440

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times now. The food is excellent, from the pizza to the kebabs to the bbq sharing platter. The bread and dips you are served before your meal are lovely. The Turkish tea is really nice too. Service is great and I always feel so welcome. A real hidden gem in Swindon.

1  Thank Tracey406
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit here.
I must say that this restaurant is a hidden gem.
Delicious freshly cooked food. Really nice to get the authentic taste of Turkey.
The menu is reasonably priced and the servings generous.
Lovely atmosphere and family friendly.
We love this place.
Check it out!!

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Popped in for lunch. Ordered a chicken wrap. Chef convinced me to try a set lunch. Ended up with homemade bread which was beautiful. This was accompanied with with 3 lovely dips. Hummus, a yoghurt and cucumber dip and a tomato coriander chilli. It was massive for a starter. Tasted great. My chicken shish arrived with rice and salad. Again tasted great. With a drink it all came to £7. The food is very good. Prepared and cooked in front of you on a charcoal grill. The bread is homemade and as i said tasted very good as well. I will be going back gor an evening meal.

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to Turkuaz and the food has been spot on each time. Everything is cooked fresh and everything is traditional. The Turkish pizzas are full of flavour. Would highly recommend. Thanks for the Turkish tea.