All reviews plough pub friendly dogs superb afternoon home from home trifle full english fresh milk peaceful surroundings comfortable rooms late arrival other guests lovely location a lovely stay main course sandie pets shropshire
Reviewed November 6, 2017

If you like warm and cosy, clean accommodation and a comfortable bed, don't go there.
Awful bed, 60s decor and windows wide open even when it was cold. Owner was welcoming and there are a few nice touches, but the basics are not there. I had hair in my breakfast which was a shame as the ingredients and cooking was good. Bed was small, very noisy every time you moved and condensation dripping inside the windows.
I know the building is old but it needs about £100,000 spent on it to get up to the standard I expect of a B&B. Please consider carefully before booking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PenBillericayEssex
Reviewed October 22, 2017

From our arrival Sandie made us very welcome and gave good pointers on where to visit and eat. The Wrekin is about 3 miles away and Church Farm made an excellent base to climb it. We enjoyed good breakfasts - the fresh eggs from Sandie's own hens were great. The premises are dog friendly.

Room Tip: You have a choice of ensuite or room with private bathroom. We chose the latter which worked well for us.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

It was just lovely, all of it... the house, the location, the bedroom, the breakfast, the welcome... Being away from my family on business for the night, it was just the home from home that I needed. Thank you so much and I'll see you again when I'm next down :-)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2017

This B&B was a real find and suited us perfectly.
Sandie is a lovely host and looked after us well. Nothing was too much trouble
Being dog friendly meant the world to us as we don't like leaving our little Westie at home.
The room was quiet and peaceful which suited us fine.
Fresh milk in the fridge is a nice little touch which we could use to make a decent cup of tea in our room. The breakfast was lovely and served up quickly.

Will definitely stay again..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a lovely 3 day stay at Church Farm Guest House. The setting of the house and grounds are beautiful. We stayed in the family room which was very serviceable and the beds were comfortable. Everything we needed was in the room and If we needed anything else Sandie was there to provide. The breakfasts were 1st class and varied menu. We would certainly return and would like to thank Sandie for a lovely stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family