“Takeaway delivery ”
Review of Mishu

Mishu
Ranked #93 of 255 Restaurants in Telford
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Great food and good service. I would have given 5 stars but on occasion there have been items missing from our order. Putting in a free portion of poppadoms as other takeaway restaurants do when spending a considerable amount wouldn't go amiss either.

There are newer reviews for Mishu

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We have been going to Mishu for many years it's one of the best Indians you will come across.Its not licensed so you need to take your own alcohol but sort drinks are available. I love Indian food and like trying different dishes but I have never tasted tandoori salmon like they cook here at Mishu so I nearly always order it two large salmon fillets char grilled in tandoori cooked to perfection.. My husband loves trying new dishes and recently tried a new dish that will be on the menu soon he absolutely loved it. Great friendly staff alway Happy to help and make a fuss of you. I would recommend booking a table as it's only a small restaurant, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went for a family meal ,excellent food ,very well priced.we will go again shame the restaurant is'nt bigger.the staff are friendly, great place.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I frequently use them for takeaways that are delivered free. They are always able to support with Gf requirements. Excellent taste/quality.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We always have our takeaways from here as the consistency and quality is so high every time. We decided to eat in the restaurant which is tiny and quite warm, Tabkes are too close together, but this is not the fault of Mishu as what they have to play with its impossible to do anything else. The food was great as usual, and it's not a criticism but think if I am eating a curry out in Madeley or nearby I would chose somewhere else. Like I say it is not a criticism more of a fact of what it is. If Mishu could move to a bigger premises it would be perfect for us.

1  Thank Kevin D