All reviews small gym games room swimming pool shopping centre comfortable stay changing rooms comfortable room reception staff friendly hotel stayed here for two nights bar food bar area family room double bed visiting the area duty manager one night stay
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Me and my husband stayed,room was amazing very clean and huge,we were looked after by sarah and Judie, they were friendly. had an amazing meal it did summer salts in my mouth. by chefs Naomi and scott

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
melstanton, General Manager at Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for your 5 stars review for Ramada Telford. Our team at Ramada are very focused on our customer service and very high food standards which was delivered by the staff mentioned in your review. Once again thank you Bev and we hope to see you both return in 2018.

Ramada team

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t stay there. But I went there with my colleague for dinner. Ramada Burger and their wines were good. Staffs are friendly as well.
They have a section at the other side of this restaurant but it is old and need renovation .
The new section has a good environment to enjoy happy hour.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for you review for Ramada Telford, Its good to read you found our team friendly and you had a good choice of food & beverage offers. The Restaurant does need renovation and its our last part of the hotel to be refurbished and we are hoping to complete this by summer 2019. We are currently looking at new concepts and color schemes which will suit our Restaurant and our customers.

Thank you and hopefully see you back very soon.

Ramada Team

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Hotel is in a nice location and generally clean. Room was pleasant but a little on the small side. We were made to pay for the room as soon as we arrived and later in the evening we were not allowed to charge items to our room or run a tab at the bar. This become a little irritating as we did eventually have a bar meal also which we could not charge to our room. Despite all this our stay was pleasant and the food was good including breakfast. Overall excellent value and will go back. Management sort your staff out as made us feel uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Bar meals very good and also choose breakfast with your booking as good quality.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for review for Ramada Telford, I was pleased to read you found hotel clean and pleasant. After reading your review its seems so confusion on payments methods on arrival. Some of our guests like to pay with a card and then a pre-author is taken to cover the bedroom and any extras like food & drink throughout their stay and then pay on departure or some guests like to pay cash throughout their stay. Its difficult to trace this back as I don't have your details or room number, but this review will discussed at the next Reception meeting to ensure it does happen again to future guests. mistrusting no.

Ramada Team

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Great location, bar and staff were lovely. Couldn’t fault the breakfast.

My room (306) hadn’t been cleaned properly, there was a pen a torn piece of paper on the floor between the bed and bedside unit.

The noise at night from the fire doors constantly banging was VERY annoying. It eventually stopped around 12am. My room was on the 3rd floor above the Leisure Centre, the majority of the door banging seemed to be coming from there.

I wouldn’t stay here again just because of the noise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for review for Ramada Telford, I'm sorry that you found our Hotel noisy and you found rubbish on the floor which both points have now been resolved. I'm hoping because of the positive comments that you made you may come back to Ramada when visiting Telford again, when booking the bedroom please could you request a quiet garden facing room.

Again I can only apologize hopefully you may see you return in the near future.

Ramada team

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Excellent location at the gateway to North Wales and a surrounding treasure trove of places to visit and countryside full of beauty and historical significance. Inexpensive pristine accommodation with all the health conscious require to continue their exercise/relaxation regime whilst letting others look after the domestic chores! Superb, friendly staff, “local natives” who are happy in their work, well trained and lead, not maybe to military standards but as near as damn it to ensure we felt secure, comfortable and well looked after. The “baby beast from the east” raged on the outside but the car park was clear and well gritted with an available brush to clear the snow from the car for departure. Great “full monty breakfast” and pleasant, warm, restaurant. We didn’t use the bar or dine at the hotel on this occasion as with so many good Indian food restaurants around and attractions and just a short stay, you can’t do everything! Under £80 for 2 with full English plus Giant Scnauzer friendly, Rosa too is prepared to contribute 5 barks! One and only down side, I am disabled, though more fit and able than I perhaps should be, the lifts to the room floors were out of commission but awaiting prompt attent. Another negative, in comparison to othe similar hotels. You have to pay for internet access.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Many thanks for your five star / barks review for Ramada Telford, I smiled when I read your review because it is important for our guests to feel safe and also enjoy their time with us, doggies too. our lift is out of order for the next 12 weeks and we are waiting for the lift to be made and then a delivery date. At present yes you do need to pay for internet access but we are making arrangements for this to change.
Thank you again for your amazing review and please pass on a hug to Roas for me.

Best Wishes