“First visit ”

Spice Masala
Ranked #88 of 261 Restaurants in Telford
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with the quality and portion sizes of the food. This was my first visit so can be a gamble but certainly not disappointed.... Well done will return ☺️

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We usually use royal Balti, peppers or cinnamon spice but we tried here for a change and was not disappointed.
Every dish was extremely tasty. We amended a few dishes to be our own taste which they did with no problem at all.
Excellent service and genuinely top top food!! Recommend!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is a much favoured place for me and my husband.

As a rule we collect the meal as the local chippy is almost next door and no2 son has a chippy tea as well.

The staff are friendly and the sofas are comfy as you flick through the out of date newspapers. One of our visits we found comedienne Sarah millican touring in it and realised tickets probably would have gone given paper was FOUR days old. But noooo on checking when I got home and another £70 poorer we had scored three tickets bonus.

Added note that's been and gone she was fab. Extra note here they do lay on a bowl of Bombay mix but after my husband telling me stories about public snacks and germs... when I was six fistfuls in I no longer partake.

We opted for delivery for a change and after ordering from pleasant phone staff found you can't pay by card over phone it's cash on delivery. Phewww for the patio furniture savings envelope we was saved a cold trip to the cash point till today.

Persian biryani, chicken tikka masala ,two garlic naans(we only ordered one) keema naan, one mushroom Bhaji (we've had better) six poppadoms four mint yoghurt salad and a partridge in a pear tree later and it came to less than £25

There's tons of the stuff. The vegetable curry that comes with biryani was a curry on its own unlike the sauce from blue elephant (see my review). I've no idea where the second garlic naan came from but we wasn't charged for it and no2 son thanks you.

There's more than enough left over for my tea tommorrow night when hubby returns to work and I've been snaffling bits of poppadom all day. I suspect my husband had done the same with garlic naan because his breath is honking this afternoon

Really great value very quick delivery and very nice people

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Having tasted many Indians in Telford, I have just found an absolute brilliant one.
Spice Masala in Donnington. Always been a bit sceptical from buying here due to many Indians coming and going from this shop.
Thought I would try it tonight and my god the food is amazing. I have not had an Indian taste so good til now. I've always sworn by peppers and royal balti, but this is now my new favourite. The service was spot on, food piping hot and the flavours are very good.
Keep up the good work spice masala, would recommend anyone to try.