“Really enjoyable meal!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family as I couldn’t be bothered to cook, haven’t visited this one before but have been in brewers when staying in premier inn, wasn’t expecting a lot but it was fab, the team where friendly and helpful and the food tasted really good. I had the mushroom burger. Will defiantly visit again soon!

1  Thank Cutypieee

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I popped in on a Thursday after work for dinner. The place was full of screaming kids running around. My husband had lasagna which came with garlic bread and salad. The salad looked days old. The garlic bread was hard and one slice was burnt. The lasagna looked like a frozen one and the meat, if you can call it meat was awful. I had a starter of potato skins with bacon and cheese. It was as dry as old boots. Hardly any cheese. We left without eating it and we won't be back.

3  Thank TinkyTots
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I come here all the time with my friends and every time that staff are very friendly and welcoming, service is also very quick and never had a problem

1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited Friday lunch, calming atmosphere. Staff were friendly and had a good chat with us. Meals were hot. Dessert we had ice cream.
Will visit again

1  Thank jake9001
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

The meal itself was keenly prices as we arrived before 6pm. We chose from the '2 for 8.99' menu. The food took absolutely ages to arrive. We asked after 45minutes and were told that they were 'very busy' and yet the restuarant wasn't even half full. Bit of a disappointment. Food itself was good.