“Really enjoyable meal!”

Brewers Fayre Goffs Park
Ranked #103 of 286 Restaurants in Crawley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Brewers Fayre we've thought of everything. Great value, great food, great family friendly atmosphere; we've got the lot. Our menu is packed full of family favourites all freshly prepared by our trained Chefs. Close to Gatwick Airport, Tillgate Park & the haven of Goffs Park in Crawley, the Goffs Park is a homely pub with a bright colour scheme & comfortable seating. We serve generous portions of freshly cooked British pub food, plus a changing selection of international cuisine on our all you can eat Chef's Counter. Our garden is ideal for al fresco dining & we have plenty of parking - perfect for days out!
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family as I couldn’t be bothered to cook, haven’t visited this one before but have been in brewers when staying in premier inn, wasn’t expecting a lot but it was fab, the team where friendly and helpful and the food tasted really good. I had the mushroom burger. Will defiantly visit again soon!

1  Thank Cutypieee

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I popped in on a Thursday after work for dinner. The place was full of screaming kids running around. My husband had lasagna which came with garlic bread and salad. The salad looked days old. The garlic bread was hard and one slice was burnt. The lasagna looked like a frozen one and the meat, if you can call it meat was awful. I had a starter of potato skins with bacon and cheese. It was as dry as old boots. Hardly any cheese. We left without eating it and we won't be back.

3  Thank TinkyTots
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I come here all the time with my friends and every time that staff are very friendly and welcoming, service is also very quick and never had a problem

1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited Friday lunch, calming atmosphere. Staff were friendly and had a good chat with us. Meals were hot. Dessert we had ice cream.
Will visit again

1  Thank jake9001
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

The meal itself was keenly prices as we arrived before 6pm. We chose from the '2 for 8.99' menu. The food took absolutely ages to arrive. We asked after 45minutes and were told that they were 'very busy' and yet the restuarant wasn't even half full. Bit of a disappointment. Food itself was good.