US$83
  • Pool
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelocity
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
8,893 results
All reviewsthe oriental restauranturban cafenorth terminalla brasseriean early flightcovered walkwaychoice of restaurantsthe club loungesuperior roomcar parknext morningstart your holidaycomfortable bedgood nights sleepovernight stayone night staychecking in
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed here last month before a flight to St Lucia. Our car was left for the two weeks on the hotel car park. On our return my husband was told he had left his car window down
which was noticed and closed for us. So thank you Sofitel.
Our room was very good with a very comfortable bed.
We had dinner in the Asian restaurant which was excellent.
We had a pre dinner drink in the bar where the service was very slow. Had to wait about 20mins for a drink. That was our only complaint about this very good hotel and great just to walk for a couple of mins straight into the departure terminal via enclosed walkway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila278
Sofitel_LGW, Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Bonjour Sheila278,

I was glad to hear that you are always pleased with our hospitality; however I am disappointed to learn that the service at the bar fell below your expectations. I have passed your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager for him to discuss it with his team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel London Gatwick on your next travel.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed 1 night very nice hotel very friendly staff
Bedroom good size and clean. Gym a decent size with enough kit in it
Hotel parking very expensive over night £22.50.
Would I stay again only if parking reduced in price

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour Neil f,

Thank you for your lovely review!!

I am pleased to hear that you have chosen our hotel for your accommodation on yet another occasion.

I am thrilled to read that our Ambassadors were at your service throughout the visit. I will also personally pass your complements to the Team and praise them for exceeding your expectations.

We are always striving to improve standards within the hotel and we are very grateful for additional suggestions, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next planned travel though Gatwick.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at the Sofitel at least once a year for the past 8 years before an early flight the next day. It’s a great way to start your holiday. Booking is easy via the app. Staff are there to greet you at the doors and help with any extra bags you may have, check in is again easy with clear directions to your room. Rooms are always immaculate and beds are extremely comfortable. Love the little bar on the first floor with plenty of drinks selections. I normally order room service, menu slightly small but food is always delicious and served very promptly. Always recommend the Sofitel to friends and family.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Bonjour Megan M,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

We very much appreciate your 5 star review, I thank you for praising our standard of service and facilities we provide and I am very grateful for your continued support!

Thank you also for your confidence and recommendation and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night before a long haul flight with my daughter, booked a prestige suite, immaculate room , with robes and a well stocked mini bar!! Lounge access was included and the lady who attended was very attentive, a fantastic way to start a trip, I am staying at the Heathrow Sofitel in May, hope it’s as good

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour bjh123101,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay at our Hotel.

It is great to hear that you found our Prestige Suite room well appointed and comfortable and you benefited from the Lounge access. Our Club Millésime is an ideal place for pre dinner drinks and canapé and a wonderful view of the runway is ever so popular amongst our guest.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future while flying out of Gatwick.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

You can leave your car eat and start your holiday without having to worry at the Sofitel at Gatwick We have stayed here several times and they are always pleasant ant efficient. You can walk through to the airport or catch a shuttle which runs continually.

Stayed: November 2017
Sofitel_LGW, Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Bonjour Victoria J,

Thank you for the fantastic scores; I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your time and trouble in completing the survey. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our hospitality and amenities that we provide. It is rewarding to know that we meet your expectations on every visit.

Thank you also for your confidence and recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next travels.