All reviews visited this hotel would stay again bit dated black pudding comfy bed excellent value for money good nights sleep
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Warm. Clean bed. Power shower. AC. TV.
LARGE HOTEL. FREE CARPARK.
couple of mistakes, but were soon rectified.

The black pudding was a bit of a shock. lol
Would return because it's cheapest.
Lots of space in lobby.
Bar is good. Evening meal ok.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2017

We stayed for 3 nights, on a coach trip. The rooms and hotel were clean, towels changed daily, staff very friendly and helpful. After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I was concerned with what the hotel would be like, but we really enjoyed ourselves. If could generally do with a paint but everything was in good order and made a good base for our trips out. And the food was very good, especially the New Years Eve buffet. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here last year also with national holidays and I must admit there was improvement in several areas but in others there was none.

The Rooms were warm this time which was a big improvement and more staff.

However I don't think the catering was very suitable when you know you have a coach party coming in with lots of Children on board.

Especially the desserts which was lovely cakes for adults but not for youngsters. and when we asked of possible for some ice cream it was initially refused.
However another member of staff them obliged.

I wouldn't pick this hotel my self to stay at but it has improved since last visit

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Becki D
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Just returned from a 2 night stay at Britannia Hotel Bolton. Was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed my stay there. Our room was clean, comfortable and well serviced. The food was good and the desserts offered were excellent. The staff were cheerful and very helpful. The hotel is wheelchair friendly and has a lift. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2016

Score 4.
Excellent Check In and Check Out
Helpful Receptionist
Bedroom bland, cramped and functional. Carpet a bit grubby as was the seat. (Room 45). Bed didn't look inviting but surprisingly comfy.
Bathroom huge by comparison and immaculately clean.
Stayed over for an Office Party so missed from for shut eye only. Wouldn't have like to spend more time in this room as it was cramped.
Didn't see any other part of the hotel.
I was told this room was mid-quality offering

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo