Review Highlights
venue choice

In the summer I went to see the last production "Summer Holiday" at the Octagon for a while. We... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Porthos202
Bolton, United Kingdom
Emotional and especialy relevant today !!

Went to see "And did those feet" at the Stadium of Bolton by the cast of the Octagon - absolutely... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
Andrew B
Preston, United Kingdom

All reviews christmas carol jane eyre season tickets summer holiday front of house bar area is last friday high standard great night lovely atmosphere town centre few times value for money actors performance audience acting
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Been to this theatre many times always good performance, but have to say was disappointed yesterday as the acting was poor by the younger performers I have seen the same performance previously and thought it was excellent.
One other thing I have to mention the theatre was so uncomfortable during the performance due to no A/C uncomfortably hot I have noticed this previously same comments from other goers I heard as I was leaving.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Prakash4833
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Not being a theatre luvie I really went to this not expecting much - I was wrong it was really brilliant .
The theatre itself could do with a bit of a makeover but was certainly very good if a little warm on this very cold night.
The performance was captivateing and although prob shakespeares best (argueably) was very enjoyable .
I may take in another couple of plays in the near future - prob a comedy or two .
I hope I enjoy as much as this place.
Has both a coffee bar and a drinks bar upstairs , i used the cofee bar, filter coffee is less than £2 again recomended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Love the Octagon, always decent productions and nice atmosphere too, you are always close to the action.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Always agreat evenings entertainment
Booking seats easy and great views from most seats
Only downside...pricey drinks.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Have season tickets so see most performances here. Quality of acting really good and good variety of genre. Theatre itself need some improvement but this is due to be carried out this next season.
Bar good but prices here are really high!

Date of experience: February 2018