“We will visit The Spice againi”
Review of The Spice

The Spice
Ranked #43 of 263 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

we had a takeaway, piping hot, well packed, good service and prompt delivery. Good telephone manner.

1  Thank Sandra J

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Called for a delivery someone who didn’t speak very good English passed over the phone to someone else, who then hung up on me. I called back, made my order, for then they asked my address at the end (which is only in Brighton Hill around the corner ) for them to then say “we will call you back” and hung up. I waited 5 mins , so called myself and they said “yes yes order ok , ok bye” I was trying to get my word in asking if I can pay card, they then hung up when I went to get my card. I called back just saying.. ok I will just pay cash please (as it obviously was a issue to pay by card, and didn’t want it to be more complicated for them as it was) then they said thankyou bye. Sorry , but I made about 4 phone calls for a delivery and got hung up on a couple of times. I was spending £45 , the food was very good and I would expect the customer service to reflect that also.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Chose this restsurant from google review s. Had a takeaway ar lunch time, really tasty and huge portions so will be microwaves get later! Didn't have to wait tôo long either. Will definitely return , quite a find.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Invited to this restaurant as part of a birthday celebration. The restaurant was quite quiet. The service was attentive and the food was very good as usual. We were not hurried at all. Would recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Came here when it opened at 5.30 as had small kids. We had starters and main course, whilst the food was fantastic, it was all very rushed and could've done with a few minutes to let my starter go down ! But the taste of the food was lovely, if I went again I would ask for some time between courses. And one of my major gripes is they were clearing plates from the table whilst others were still eating.......something little, but what I find wrong. Hence why a 4 not a 5 !

1  Thank Laura S