“Had to drag our toddler away...”
Review of 360 Play

360 Play
Ranked #23 of 54 Fun & Games in Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to 360 The place to go - whatever the weather. Active, imaginary and creative indoor and outdoor play in a fantastic, safe environment. Open 7 Days a Week Sunday to Thursday: 9.30am - 5.30pm, Friday and Saturday: 9.30am – 6.00pm
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Wednesday in term time with our daughter who is 2 years 2 months. It was fairly quiet. Our daughter had the time of her life and would probably still be there now if we had let her. We, on the other hand, found leaving much easier.

The venue is basically a soft play area with some additions that make it different from anywhere else I’ve been - two rides: a carousel and dodgems; a craft room; a mini street consisting of shops/fire station etc where children can play role play games and an outdoor area, though this was closed on our visit.

The positives:
The soft play area is good with a very large, fast double slide and a smaller separate area for younger children and babies. My daughter loved the ‘360 Street’ role play area and the rides, and it was great that there was no additional cost for these. The area is very safe and secure, children can’t escape and whilst younger children do need supervision in most areas we felt relaxed enough to let our toddler roam about. There are lots of well positioned seats which make it easy to keep an eye on the little ones.

The negatives:
The food is mostly chips/burgers and didn’t look hugely appetising so we decided to eat elsewhere, especially as our order of a latte, soft drink and cookie took well over 10 minutes to process and prepare. Apart from the lovely lady on reception, the staff were miserable and disinterested, and I do feel bad saying that as they are probably earning minimum wage to spend all day with other people’s children, (and let’s face it those are the worst type of children). The outdoor area was closed despite it being mild and dry all day - I suspect it is closed due to staffing levels rather than the weather. The toddler soft play area will probably only entertain very little ones for more than 10 minutes (which is fine as they can go in the larger area but will need an adult to accompany them as there were many obstacles she couldn’t negotiate alone). My biggest gripe is that the role play area is badly stocked and not maintained. The supermarket shelves were empty, there were no pizzas in the pizzeria and the vets consisted of about five completely empty medical kits which is a bit useless (and I couldn’t find their contents anywhere).Now admittedly this is partly due to the fact that children are playing there so objects obviously get moved and other parents are not as OCD as me about putting things back in the right places - but really how hard is it to put your basket of plastic fruit and veg back in the shop on your way out? I also saw children go into the vets and take the cuddly toys off downstairs never to be returned. It would be good if a member of staff went up there every hour or so to tidy up and also they need to restock the areas where items have gone missing.

Having said all of that, it’s a four star review because our daughter loved it and that’s the most important thing! We will go back (possibly with our own doctors set and play pizza)

All reviews
"upstairs area"
"staffing levels"
"baby area"
in 2 reviews
"year old grand daughter"
"member of staff"
"great fun"
in 5 reviews
"an adult"

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I took my two grandsons on Saturday aged 10 and 4 and stayed for a long long time. I had two coffees which were £2.50 which I don’t think is bad. Also had lunch and the kids menu is 3.95 for nuggets chips and beans again not bad. The entrance fee is a bit steep at 9.50 each child and 3.50 for adults. Also you pay 5.00 for registration putting your own name and the children’s names. It is a one off payment and you can add names to it for no extra charge. All in all a brilliant place, good for kids and if you search you can find a quiet area which I did.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We took my 4 year old granddaughter and she had a really good time.
There are some special highlights. The carousel and the dodgems are great addition to the facilities.
This is a really good place but it was so busy everything was a bit manic and very messy.
We sat down for some lunch and our basic food order took an hour to arrive.
The tables were mostly empty but people had left their belongs over most of them.
The upstairs area was blitzed with stuff everywhere. I am sure on a quieter day it's a perfect way to play.
We would go back but not on a Saturday.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Came here for a family day out, loads of fun things to do for the kids!
Toilets however, are disgusting! No toilet paper, and brown smears on the walls in the cubicles. These are apparently checked regularly. I appreciate it's Saturday, a busy day but it's not nice to see plates piled high on tables upstairs!
Nice for the kids, not sure for the adults though....

1  Thank Afjs1311
Nikki M, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us.

We carry out toilet checks every hour and these checks are signed for. I can only assume that if there was no toilet roll it would have been between these checks. I will pass these comments back to the management though.

I'm glad your children had a lovely day with us overall and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We had our 9 year old grand daughter staying with us and she just loves it here, there is so much for her to do, and she is safe, and we can just sit at a table and she will come back to us when she wants to.

The last time we were here it was cold so the out door area was not open, but this time being August it was, she loved climbing the trees, and the paddle boats, she didn't even mind the queuing!!!!!

This place is great for toddlers right through to about 10, parents can even get involved and ride the bumpy cars, climb a tree or go on a paddle boat.

Nice cafe with a good menu, staff cleaning up all the time, free parking and not overly priced once you have become a member.

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review.

We are so happy your granddaughter had a lovely time with and that she loves 360.

We will always open our outside area if the weather is safe for us to do so as we know how popular it is with our guests.

We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.