We have just spent 4 days at " Limes on the green" and everything was really perfect.
- The beautiful old english house is so confortable, very well decorated and with a lovely garden.
- The area is pretty and very calm, a green is located just in front of the house.
- The copious beakfast is tasty and freshly cooked.
- It is so easy to find a place to eat, 2 pubs and a restaurant are located 2 minutes on foot.
In these places, you will find a nice atmosphere, the meal are not too expensive and really good.
- The Limes on the green is located in a gorgious area with a lot of places to visit, Leeds castle, Hever Castle, Sissinghurst, Rye, Canterbury…
We have also found near The Limes a fantastic plants nursery to bring some flowers back Home !!
- The hosts are so nice, Sonia is such a kind person. Thank you so much Sonia, hope to come again!
We recommend this address without hesitation and we hope to return as soon as possible to continue to discover this magnificent region of Kent
- Also Known As:
- The Limes On The Green Maidstone, UK - Kent