Hilton Maidstone
US$101
US$82
US$100
US$97
Who'd A Thought It(Grafty Green)
US$78
US$161
US$67
Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$72
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,746 results
All reviewstwo double bedsgood sizeswimming poolroom was largechannel tunnelsteam roomweekend breakreception staffone night staybreakfast was excellentevening mealgood nights sleepplenty of parkingfamily roomleisure facilitiesgymmotorway
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Clean tidy and very large room.
Perhaps a little noisy as my room faced the main road.
Shower was very powerful.
Staff were really helpful in many ways.
Made me a sandwich as I had to leave early.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 229 is on the first floor. Very large clean and tidy. Faces the road so a bit noisy. Two double beds. Door link to another room, which I suspect makes it have family potential.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
LeonardoGagliano, General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Gill,

Thank you for your review and recomendation, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and would come back, I hope you do so in the not so distant future.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The hotel is very well situated with motorway connections close by .
On arrival the reception staff were very helpful and welcoming .
Rooms were large and comfortable .
Breakfast was very good , with a big choice of dishes both hot and cold .

Would recommend this hotel and would stay here again .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Stevecho,

Thank you for taking the time to recomend us and share your good experience during your stay, I am pleased to read you would come back, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stayed here for one night and decided after not being able to get any sleep that we would have been better making the trip without the stopover!

This Hilton is not of a standard that you would expect of a Hilton since you would assume them to be of an average standard right the way through the group.

Staff were fine, Food overcooked cremated burger!
Room rather basic and not what was expected did not feel like a Hilton at all.

Pool really good and staff very helpful.

Will not stay here again

Room Tip: We had a twin room on the ground floor think you would be better on the top floor. Noise carries badly from upstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
LeonardoGagliano, General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Dear reviewer,
I am sorry to read that you were inconvenienced by noise during your stay. You don’t mention if you brought it to the attention of our team but I am sure they would have done something about it. Thank you for the praises to the service, cleanliness and pool, I am glad that there were aspects of your stay that you enjoyed.

Once again I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations, however we do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to the Hilton Maidstone, as I am confident that we can provide a good guest experience and change your perception.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed at the hotel for the weekend on a really good deal in February. Check in was very pleasant and efficient and we were on our way very quickly. Our room had 2 queen beds and a small sofa with plenty of room to move about and so larger than average. Everything was fine but the room furnishings and decoration were a bit tired and perhaps in need of a bit of TLC. The swimming pool was fun and clean. The only meal we had breakfast which was superb with a good choice, everything looking fresh and plenty of good coffee to wash it all down. Service was very attentive. All in all, we had a great time and would us the hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
LeonardoGagliano, General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Chrisg1,
Thank you for your review, I am glad to read that you had a fulfilling guest experience. I assure you that we do constantly invest in inprovements, only last month we installed 90 new beds and mattresses, 50 new tables in the restaurant, added 4 new TV channels, restored and revived the stone flooring of the pool surroundings, that you enjoyed, as well as the gym wooden flooring.
Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your feedback, it is especially informative as you stayed for a length of time and you are also a senior contributor of this site, which tells me that we were consistent as well as benchmarked, very appreciated!
I am glad to read you will be back, we look forward to it.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stayed for 3nights and the stay was really enjoyable,the reception staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious! My daughter particularly enjoyed the waffles! The breakfast staff were really helpful and always greeted with a smile. We ate in the bar one evening and Jenny who served us really went that extra mile when we were told that there were no pizzas she rang the kitchen and asked if they could serve the smaller childrens ones instead which pleased my daughter no end! It doesn't taket a lot to be polite and courteous but a number of hotels we have stayed at can't seem to even manage this. Yours is definitely the exception and we will definitely visit again. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
LeonardoGagliano, General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive guest experience with the readers of this website. It is great to read that you found our hotel a good example of how hospitality should be, I am sure the team will love to hear about that too.
Better still that you will be back, we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Maidstone.