“Quick snack - lovely!! ”

Aunt Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #73 of 359 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: British
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Just popped in for a quick coffee and a snack. It's a café where you take a seat and the waitress takes your order. I only had to wait two minutes for waitress - she was taking another order. The decaff latte and big juicy cheesy chips (with plenty of melted cheddar cheese) arrived in minutes after I ordered. A complete mix of customers - elderly couples, retirees having a catch-up coffee, and pre-teens having a milkshake. Friendly atmosphere and traditional British style - reminds me of cafés when I was a youngster - and completely fits in with the quirky old shopping precinct (Mid-Kent Shopping Centre). Would gladly pop in again for a snack or the fabulous-looking all-day breakfast. Well done Aunt Sally's for not straying into pretentious bistro territory. .

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I use to use this cafe every fortnight until April 2018 when they made me the wrong omelette and when i told the waitresses they oftered a new one to be served which i agreed i waited a good 10 mins for my food to reappear to find they had given the same omelette back and just thrown mushrooms on top of my food i sent it straight back and waa quite angry. So thus is my first visit back today.well i will certainly never return i ordered bubble n squeak with poached egg and 2 bacon.
The egg was raw and really snotty the bacon was burnt on one side and so much pepper in the bubble the worst ive had my family and i will never return again avoid.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Eaten here a few times but my last visit was disappointing,had the English breakfast but the fried eggs were over cooked and the sausages were uncooked on one side and burnt on the other.
No consistency,must pay more attention.
KC

Reviewed June 24, 2018

6 of us including 2 young children had a great full english breakfast served with a smile - great value for money.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Great place for lunch with friends, food excellent and staff helpful and friendly. Sausage sandwich was very yummy!