“Lunch time meal”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I came with two others and we shared the set menu B. Reasonably priced at 15 quid a head. 5 cold mezzes and two hot ones, followed by any main course and sone lively baklava for desert. Absolutely delicious food and a really nice restaurant. Staff were friendly and have no complaints. An excellent example of good turkish food! Will defo be coming back.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Birthday visit with family on a Bank Holiday Monday. Our table of 12 all received their meals at the same time. food was well cooked and extremely tasty.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We have now enjoyed 2 pleasant meals here with family for a mid week treat. The food here is very good and also good value.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Monday early evening - quiet. Service was great and the food was delicious. Their home baked bread is excellent. I had the lamb shank and my wife the lamb moussaka. Couldn't fault either main. I forget the name of the fruity smooth Turkish red wine we had which was also really good. After the everything's Turkish evening we concluded it with a shisha pipe (hubbly bubbly) - sooo relaxing. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Visited for a business trip with quote a big table. Food was ok nothing spectacular. For me service 'makes' an experience, and given there were only 3 occupied tables in the restaurant the service was terrible. We wasn't offered extra drinks so had to flag waiters down and we wasn't asked how our food was. Not a restaurant for me I am afraid.