Holiday Inn Express Walsall(Walsall)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$115
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$33
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$55
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$109
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
1,874 results
All reviewsvictory pubclub roomleisure facilitiesthe vervesky moviescoffee machinesteam roomgreat facilitieslovely hotelwould stay againcomfy bedself servicegood nights sleepsaturday nightevening mealstarbucksgym
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Lovely hotel, very clean with friendly and helpful staff. I will stay again and recommend to family and friends. We like this hotel because it has a good atmosphere but also has that quiet air where you can relax and feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Martin J, General Manager at Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review of Village Hotel Walsall.
Your feedback is very important to us in order to grow and improve our business.
I was pleased to read from your review that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. The staff will be so pleased to learn you found them friendly and helpful. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a couple of times. Check in and out is by iPad so very quick; the bar and restaurant have good food and a nice atmosphere. The rooms are always spotless and beds very comfy. They have a Starbucks on site which is always good before work!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Louise,
Thank you for your recent review of Village Hotel Walsall.
I was pleased to read from your review that you are a regular guest and always enjoy your stay with us. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights, lovely hotel good vibes pub buzzing. My room excellent very comfy bed and everything clean and tidy. Loved the sky channels on Tv, staff friendly especially the room cleaner. Leisure club was amazing so many ways to relax and keep fit if that’s for you.Will be returning when I get a chance. It really has everything you need for a relaxing stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Julesey1978

Dear Julesey,
Thank you for your recent review of Village Hotel Walsall.
I was pleased to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our leisure club. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The 2nd time we have stoped here when we arrived this time found the reception been taken away and been placed with 4 check in ipads which I really didn't like as it's not very personal that is my only moan. On the very good side to this place staff are so lovely and friendly nothing was to much trouble. The swimming pool was lovely and warm and so was spa. We ordered fish and chips at the pub bar and it was huge 9.95 each well worth it. Beds are massive and very comfy with sky and big tv in your room docking station tea coffee making facilities not to mention Starbucks on site. We had the breakfast in the morning and we are looking to go back for a tribute night now all in all very relaxing weekend just what I needed to unwind from work and the pina colda was lush

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nessy,
Thank you for your recent review of Village Hotel Walsall.
I was pleased to read from your review that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and found the staff lovely and friendly. We have an extensive range of tribute nights, details can be found on our website. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as we were in the area visiting family. We used to love this hotel but im afraid not anymore no receptionist to greet you just machines. Room great clean and tidy. The downside being how crowded the bar was with non residents leaving us with nowhere to just chill and relax. Ladies night on so hotel full of women okay enjoying themselves but noisy loud and drunk. Tried to rest in our room but inconsiderate parents letting their kids run up and down the corridor screaming and shouting!
Didnt feel at all comfy in the bar area as it seems to attract rather unfriendly locals who use it as a drinking den. Same group on both nights. I went to bed as didnt like the atmosphere and left my hubby watching the football. Will not be staying here again will need to find another hotel for our trips to visit family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Carol,
Thank you for your review of Village Hotel Walsall.
I am sorry to read from your review that you were unhappy with your stay. I will be discussing the points you have raised with the team.
I do hope you choose to return to the hotel in the future
Kind Regards