All reviewsowners chrishonesty bar in the loungefantastic hostsdecorated to a very high standardroom was beautifully decoratedhome from homechoice of cerealsguest housetewkesbury abbeyfantastic staykipperstop marksbreakfast was excellentgreat place to staynight staytop floortwo nights
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We were a party of six and booked Jessop House based on reviews and those reviews were absolutely correct. The rooms were wonderful and the owners went out of their way to help us get the most from our stay. Breakfasts were delicious and I cannot praise Jessop House enough. Tewkesbury was very interesting - come in the summer when all the banners of the Battle of Tewkesbury combatants are flying .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017

The service was superb, the room was excellent and the breakfast too was excellent. we were in Tewkesbury for the weekend for a wedding and if ever we return to Tewkesbury there is no other place to stay than at Jessop House. We are global five star plus boutique hotel users and while Jessop House is not a five star boutique hotel it punches way above its weight and is the nearest thing you will find in Tewkesbury at a fraction of the cost, with really nice owners who also serve and look after you. Awesome.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Beautiful hotel and rooms and lovely breakfast and delightful hosts. Our stay was a real pleasure. Great location, very clean and spacious. Really enjoyed our stay and heartily recommend this to other travelers

Room Tip: No elevator so walking stairs is a consideration
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I stayed here for a week on a business trip and loved my time here. The bedrooms are beautiful, each with their own individual style yet they all have been completed with stylish detail. Chris and her husband were fantastic hosts, and clearly have a very fine eye to detail decorating their gorgeous B&B.
My partner and I got on immensely well with them as they were very welcoming. Chris even showcased her sewing skills to put a button back on my boyfriend's shirt before an evening out with my work! I would definitely choose to stay here again!

Room Tip: The Deluxe room with the four poster bed and sofas is beautiful!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Two hot and tired Tewkesbury Festival goers arrived at this outwardly unassuming guest house to be welcomed into luxury on a grand scale. The proprietor could not have been more helpful and showed us to a lovley Queen sized room with ensuite very welcome shower.
We had a wonderful nights rest followed by a lovely home cooked breakfast and a lazy check out time.
This establishment is run with love and attention to detail. Very opulent I'm decor but with a very down to earth approach to guests.
Have booked for 3 nights next year we liked it so much.
Gabi