“Great for dog walks”
Review of Elmdon Park

Elmdon Park
Ranked #2 of 31 things to do in Solihull
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We took our dog for the guy time. She loved it. Decent space with a variety of grass and wetlands. Met a number of friendly dog walkers.

Sufficient car parking makes it easy to get to.

1  Thank Harp S
"jaguar land rover"
"ice cream van"
"woodland walk"

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I had visited this place for a crazy afternoon walk. I started walking from Solihull town centre turning my GPS on. I can’t remember how long I walked that day. This park is near to the JLR campus. Entrance is quite scary but nice place to escape. When I reached the park I was almost drained out. After taking some rest I walked through the park and came back in the evening. This park in not as big as Malvern & Brueton park

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Lovely walk with the dog through the park and round the meadows. This is a lovely unspoilt area with fields as far as the eye can see.

1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed April 5, 2018

This park is a little gem and has something for everyone approaching from old lode lane way there is a car park which is handy if you have children who want the playground area. If you approach from Damson Lane which you approach via a narrow lane you come to the car park at Elmdon Church a beautiful church which although looks old from outside has been modernised inside. Not to my personal taste as I love old churches with traditional pews and fonts, but hat takes nothing away from Elmdon Church. On Sunday's the church is open for tea/coffee and lovely cakes all for a donation. Going back through the car park you enter the top of the park. A walk down a steepish path takes you towards the duck pond there are some lovely walks you can take through the park. Also I understand there is a walled garden to be found which I believe is found from the walks before you get to the church. Overall a lovely family park which reminds me of my childhood.