“Enjoying a walk”
Review of Elmdon Park

Elmdon Park
Ranked #2 of 33 things to do in Solihull
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We've often visited Elmdon Park, it being a top priority of favourite parks to visit. So many areas to look at whether for a short visit or to take a more vigorous health trail.

All reviews
"lode lane"
"lovely place"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Well worth a visit not far from the airport. There are benches dotted about to sit on. A very nice place to walk round and enjoy. Lots of fields to walk round.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We took our dog for the guy time. She loved it. Decent space with a variety of grass and wetlands. Met a number of friendly dog walkers.

Sufficient car parking makes it easy to get to.

1  Thank 952harps
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I had visited this place for a crazy afternoon walk. I started walking from Solihull town centre turning my GPS on. I can’t remember how long I walked that day. This park is near to the JLR campus. Entrance is quite scary but nice place to escape. When I reached the park I was almost drained out. After taking some rest I walked through the park and came back in the evening. This park in not as big as Malvern & Brueton park