All reviews one way system great british break university buildings sat nav town centre modern hotel breakfast room breakfast was buffet style comfortable bed ironing board good size car park full english few minutes walk busy road double glazing railway station
Reviewed June 27, 2018

The University of Central Lancashire put us up in the Legacy Preston International as part of a conference. We found the room excellent. The room and the bathroom were both very clean as well as modern. The facilities were also excellent with easy access to wi-fi and parking. The breakfasts were adequate, though not stupendous. I cannot comment on the pricing as our costs were met by the university, but the rooms seem moderate in cost according to a website. The hotel is also very close to the university so those on university business would find it very convenient. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpfu. Legacy Preston International is a good choice for those visiting Preston.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bruce J
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. With our excellent location, being literally around the corner for the University ,we have a very close relationship with them and it is always a pleasure to look after their guests, as like yourself. I am pleased you found our comfortable modern rooms to be of a great standard. I am curious , I have to admit, what would of made breakfast more than just adequate, maybe we can improve on this on your next stay at the hotel, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Preston.

Regards

Bernadette & The Team

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I spent one night there, I was extremely impressed, customer services second to none. Room was clean and welcoming. I liked the decor. I come up this way from Leicestershire every month. This is the third different hotel I have stayed in now. This one will definitely be the one I stay at in future. Staff brilliant. Breakfast excellent. Cleanliness awesome. I do recognise this hotel by far one of the better ones without a doubt

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank marjhv
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hi Marj, Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased we were able to exceed your expectations and you found our customer service to be one of the best in the hotels you have stayed in. We are extremely proud of all the team, who do an excellent job day in day out. Our unlimited buffet breakfast always goes down a treat, I hope you had one of our take away tea/coffee's ? We have some great rates available throughout the year. We can't wait to have you stay with us again.

Regards
Bernadette & The team

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Stayed here for two nights, great service by staff, good clean and modern rooms, all round a good hotel for a short stay. Only thing that let it down a little was the breakfast chef, an older lady who was topping up eggs whilst cursing under her breath and banging utensils about.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you like to train spot
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Hi workingholidayUKish, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really do appreciate it as it helps us to grow as a hotel. I was pleased to read that you found the team to deliver great service, and that you enjoyed our clean spacious modern bedrooms. All of our bedrooms have been recently been re-painted and refreshed. I can't apologies enough in regards to your experience at breakfast as I can tell reading from your comments ,you will know that this is not the standard we strive for and I will certainly make sure that action is taken, so this never happens again. I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel for a future a stay.

Kind regards

Bernadette and the team

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely hotel clean and very friendly staff. Good size car park very reasonable rates. Had a very nice full English breakfast and it right next to the university of central Lancashire ideal for picking up your student children highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hi, Thank you for a great review.
It’s great that our full English style breakfast was a favourite, we’ve recently added to our breakfast selection and the response has been wonderful.

The Legacy Preston International Hotel has the largest car park out of hotels within Preston City Center and with us being so close to the University of Central Lancashire you’re right it is ideal. We do give the students and faculty of the University a set rate of £67.00 all year round to show our support to the learning institute and to give the comfort and ease of staying next door.

If you’re after a corporate rate or a reduced rate on an advertisedrate rate for your next stay, then I highly recommend contacting our very friendly staff and our in house sales team to help.

We look forward to having you stay again.
See you next time.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Booked a twin room here and was pleasantly surprised at the high standard of accommodation (breakfast included). Room was spacious and bright, with complimentary tea tray, biscuits and toiletries. I noticed there were also a wider range of toiletries to purchase at reception, which is an added convenience. Wifi was fast and easy to use. Bathroom was particularly nice - bigger than expected and very clean and it also had a lock (a lot of double or twin rooms don't. We had a generous breakfast in the morning, and you can take tea or coffee away with you for no extra charge. Very highly recommended for the price. We didn't really have much to do with the staff, though that is an indication that everything ran smoothly with our stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Bernadette P, Director of Sales at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Hi Kimberly,

Isn’t it great when everything runs smoothly with your stay! - Thank you for taking the time to write your reveiw and detail your favourite parts of the Legacy Preston International Hotel. The Hotel is coming up to it’s 10th Anniversary and all the rooms have just been refurbished to give a refreshing new feel. It seems you noticed and even picked up on the smaller details like a bathroom lock and free takeaway tee and coffee. - We look forward to your next visit with us and hope you can notice a few more of the small things.