All reviews one way system great british break university buildings sat nav town centre modern hotel breakfast room breakfast was buffet style ironing board comfortable bed free car parking good size full english few minutes walk curry busy road ring road
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a night with my wife when we were visiting Preston.

Our room was clean and spacious. Our window overlooked a main road but there was no traffic noise. Free car parking was a bonus, there were plenty of spaces when we stayed on a Saturday night.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful.

Cooked breakfast was £8.95 per person which had a range of the usual items you'd expect from a breakfast buffet.

If I was staying in Preston overnight again I'd definitely consider staying here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hi Jon, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really do appreciate it. I am really pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and particular liked our spacious bedrooms with big comfy beds. Our cleanliness is paramount for us, so it's great that you were happy with how clean your room was. Our free parking, I agree is a real bonus, especially in a city centre hotel. We do hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a hotel which is clean, in a good location to the city. Then this is the best option for you. The rooms a pretty basic like a premier inn, but there is free parking which is a perk in Preston.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Hi Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. I am thrilled you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the hotel to be of a clean standard. Our city centre location is perfect isn't it, being within a few minutes walk from all the shops, bars & restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in future.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Room nice and clean. Food at dinner very poor and bland . Bar overpriced bar staff not friendly. But the restaurant staff were ok Wouldn’t recommend food if you stay here breakfast was terrible too

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi Mrs Morris, thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. I am really pleased that you were happy with your bedroom and the cleanliness of it, we try to keep a high standard at all times. I am sorry that you found your food at dinner to be poor and bland. I do believe that this would be down to personal taste as I understand you were with an overnight coach party, who as far as I am aware, were all happy with the evening meal. Again breakfast, you refer to as terrible! I must say we normally get great reviews on our breakfast, so I can only apologies if you were unhappy with it. We have a great team of staff at the hotel, who are normally very jolly and eager to help at all times, I can only apologies if you found them any different on that day, I will most definitely look into this and address accordingly. I do hope you will visit the hotel on a future stay.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We asked for a quiet room away from fire doors and lifts and got a great room. Lovely peaceful night despite it being a Saturday. Great late check out too. Room clean and good value. Would stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruthie243
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hi Ruthie243, thanks for a great 5/5 rating. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and that we were able to assist with your request. We have some great rates available throughout the year, which represent great value for money. It's brilliant that you were happy with the cleanliness of your room, we try and maintain a high standard at all times. We can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel for a future visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for three nights when my nephew was critical in Preston Hospital. He subsequently died. They let me stay a further night as I wanted to be with him. The hotel wasn't far from the Railway Station but I found it very difficult to walk to and difficult to find! I walked past it and under a bridge, I could see the hotel, but couldn't actually get to it! After walking for at least an hour (in the heavy rain) I found the entrance. That to me was the only difficulty with this hotel. Room was lovely, food was great. Staff friendly, etc... I expect if you are in a car then it might be easier to find, BUT even then it is a difficult one way system. Maybe better directions are needed on their website.

Room Tip: Higher floors give a great view of the City. Very noisy with road and trains if you wanted an open window.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Bernadette P, General Manager at Legacy Preston International, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Hi Katherine, Firstly please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your nephew, obviously you weren't staying at the hotel for pleasure, so I really do appreciate that you have taken the time to write this review. I am really sorry that you found us difficult to find, I know how frustrating this can be, especially if you could see us, but not get to us. Not sure how you made the booking, If it was through a third party website, they unfortunately limit us on what we can write, we do have our own confirmations, if booked direct with the hotel, that give more precise and clearer directions. I am pleased though that you were happy with your room and that you found the staff to be friendly. I do hope that we will get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel for a future stay, under different circumstances.