All reviews chain hotels home cooked selection of cereals training course friendly hotel main building on arrival visit preston room was spotless the ground floor full english cooked breakfast yogurt louise bev annex edwardian
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Great homely hotel as a person who has lived in hotels all over the uk this place was my favourite being 10 minute drive to Blackpool and less to centre of Preston. This hotel also has the best scrambled egg I've ever had in all my hotels great bathrooms and bedrooms aswell very comfy

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
louise p, Owner at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind review we really appreciate it. Many thanks Bev

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

We've just a stayed the night at this lovely hotel: we loved our twin bedroom with en-suite and the quietness at night, but what struck us most of all was the welcoming we received when we arrived at around 11pm, as we were absolutely shattered! I'd definitely recommend it :)

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Hired this beautiful room recently following a family funeral.
The hotel is very homely, the room and bar are beautifully decorated.
Plenty of seating and space
The food is of the highest standard, the owners and staff work very hard and nothing is too much trouble.
I would definitely hire this venue again and recommend it to everyone

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2016

I stayed 2 nights at The Park Hotel. When I was checking in I was treated in a very friendly and helpful manner. All the staff, without exception, seemed to enjoy looking after their guests. Although the hotel car park might not be large enough if the hotel was full there would be no problem parking on the quiet road. I only had breakfast on each day. It was good quality food, well cooked. The dining room reminded of the film "Separate Tables".

The hotel is pleasantly styled and clean with good facilities including a nice lounge and bar. I recommend this hotel as a quiet place to relax after a busy day. It is very competitively priced. John H.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2016

We spent three nights at The Park Hotel, very friendly hosts and staff, lovely cooked breakfast, great bedroom and facilities. The hotel is beautifully furnished and would recommend staying at this hotel - hopefully we will return soon.

Date of stay: March 2016
louise p, General Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2016

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
Kind regard's