“Did not expect to find such good food in Bamber Bridge”
Review of Gusto Italia

Gusto Italia
Ranked #81 of 577 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good food, excellent service, nice atmosphere. Very good value for your money, especially at lunch time.

1  Thank Ruud D

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I have been here several times and it has always been good but tonight I collected a takeaway lasagne and when I got it home (2 min drive) it wasn't even warm. I rang to complain and all I got was a sorry. Not happy would at least of expected an offer to deliver a replacement, feel very disappointed and won't be rushing back.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Consistently good food and great value for money, pizza, garlic bread, pasta and a drink all for £12! Great to have restaurant quality food as a takeaway option, the Parma pizza is a firm favourite, also the delivery driver is exceptionally polite and couldn't have been anymore helpful, recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Our visit didn't start well. No toilet paper in ladies loo. Told the surly waitress who was quite rude. My partner had a chicken dish with penne pasta. The pasta was not cooked, al dente is fine, but this was so hard, you couldn't put a fork through it. We complained to the same waitress who said she would speak to the chef. She never returned to apologise, although we did not have to pay for that meal. We will not be returning.

3  Thank Morgan7Bedfordshire
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice pizza in a small friendly restaurant...italian specials are good, it's well worthy of a visit

1  Thank bullnose67