Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great family day out

This is a place we visit once a year as we always ave an enjoyable day. This time our kids were 5... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
jojoyner77
Preston
via mobile
Fabulous day out

We’ve passed the signs for this place many times but never managed to get there. A fab weekend... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
newmummy08
Slaidburn, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tractor ride wild boar lamb feeding barrel ride chick stroking hay bales baby chicks feeding the animals play area feeding times bird feeders great family day go karts all ages the barn value for money per child
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Lovely park, great walk and lots of wildlife. Kangaroos , deers, goats, meercats, racoons , owls, peacocks. There is a gift shop, ice cream, snack bar. Last thing we did was go to the farm section and fed the lambs & held little fluffy chicks there were also donkeys and cows. We spent the day here so plenty to do. A visit is a must!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We always have a great time here. It was muddy but plenty of the animals were in the barn so you could see them. The chick handling was magical. Didn't see many wild boars today but certainly tasted some in the cafe! Food was good as always the cafe is small and it is difficult when people bring prams in but everyone is very tolerant. The new adventure trail for the over 7's was fun. I am sure we will be back again soon.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a great day out even in the rain and snow. We fed lambs, stroked chickens, went on a tractor ride and played in the park. On arrival I thought oh we will be here about 10mins because of the weather but we were there most of the day and the snow and cold didn't stop us. The kids loved it all especially the hay barn and the chickens pooing in your hands when you hold them. I would recommend this day out to anyone and its only going to get better when the weather does

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank marmorri
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my family and I found the place lovely. My only negative was there was a few broken go carts in the place area, however there was enough to go around anyways.
It had an opportunity where you could hold baby chicks, a play area, a cafe, farm, a small maze which the kids loved hiding in, tractor rides and a free car park.
There is also food for you to buy and feed the animals.
I got a discount voucher but it was well worth every penny. Every family must visit, especially if local.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic day , the children loved seeing all the different Types of animals and able to go up close to them , highly recommended

Date of experience: July 2017