“Worst McDonald's in the country”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's - Capitol Centre
Ranked #436 of 587 Restaurants in Preston
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Let me keep it short it's called McDonald's drive through not McDonald's drive through and park up and wait 15 min for a Big Mac this is happening all the time next time I will refuse let's see what happens then

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe I’m actually writing this through sheer disbelief of how shocking the service has become at the Capital Centre. On the last eleven occasions of going through the drive through I’ve been asked to park up. I get it if I’m ordering a special it’s made to order but chicken nuggets or Big Mac meal? Why are we waiting? I asked the poor young chap at the window what the problems where. He just said it’s to keep the traffic flowing. The only problem is there’s no where to park because they are parking everyone... seriously sort yourselves out or your going to lose a lot of business ...

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Sent BF for a McDonald’s tea, he got back and one of the meals wasn’t even in the bag, he had to travel back to get his meal, they did give a donut as an apology, this isn’t the first time we have had an issue here. A few wks ago they gave us the complete wrong meal and then had to wait 10 mins outside for the correct one to arrive. Food quality is fine once you get the correct meal

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We use this McD’s regularly when using the Vue cinema. Since being updated to the digital age I’m afraid the service and seating has gone backwards. The majority of the seats have no cushioning and are like sitting on a park bench. The speed of service has deteriorated drastically. Fast food it ain’t. The staff are getting younger and younger, with a couldn’t care less attitude. Shame really as it used to be much better.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

If I could give less than 1 out of 5 I would! Got our order wrong and had to wait over 5 minutes to get it fixed plus other customers complaining waiting over 30 minutes for there order and arrived cold! I don’t use McDonald’s a lot but will avoid this one! Staff not very friendly either when complaining!