All reviews jacuzzi bath antique furniture a family run hotel surrounding countryside two courses grounds are beautiful set menu kippers wedding reception risotto friends wedding the room was nice staff were attentive cooked to perfection birthday treat excellent value for money evening meal
Reviewed July 20, 2016

As it was my wife's birthday I decided on advice from a friend to try lunch at this impressive looking hotel, I was not disappointed, the set menu (£9 two courses or £12 three courses) was excellent. We finished our meal and had a nice stroll around their lovely gardens. A nice afternoon.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night only, wish it could have been more. Superb location on the outskirts of Longridge in the beautiful Ribble Valley. The hotel is hidden from the road and approached by a long drive, then you hit upon a fantastic country house. Greeted by friendly staff, we were shown to a compact standard room that was beautifully furnished and more than ample. We ate in the restaurant that evening and chose off the set menu that was unbelievable value at just £14.00 for 3 courses. The selection was very good and the food and service was first class. We had a comfortable nights sleep and then made our way down for breakfast which again was very good with a very pleasant service. All in all an excellent choice that I don't believe could have been better and for the cost of the room with breakfast at less than £60.00. Will certainly be returning, thank you.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed July 4, 2016

We've had almost every major family event at Ferrari's, to include three family weddings, and they have always delivered. My wedding was a dream thanks to Sue and her staff so we've returned over the years for both of our children's christening parties. They work so hard to ensure everything is just right and everyone is accommodated. They even went so far as to let me nurse in an unoccupied suite. I really cannot say enough good things, the house, grounds, food, service, everything is just lovely.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We went to a friends wedding here and the venue was fantastic.The gardens were kept in excellent condition.The hotel was in very good condition and the service was good.Ferrari's country hotel was a fantastic venue for weddings.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Delboylee68
Reviewed June 26, 2016

My niece got married here and I stayed over. Although the room was very compact it was clean. It was very stuffy in the room as it was a hot day. Didn't matter though as I wasn't in the room to get changed and sleep. The venue is stunning and the food and staff was lovely.

Room tip: If you go in hot weather and you are in your room for a long time take a fan
  • Trip type: Travelled with family