All reviewsstandard travelodgeold millbar cafefamily roomcar parkingmain roadall you can eatcomfy bedbudget hotelfollowing morningstayed for one nightstaceyblackpoolmotorway
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Staying there on business I found the place to have excellent service; clean rooms, quick service and friendly chatter. I was staying on and off over a 3 week period and they made me feel welcome and provided me with a social outlet during a busy period. Special thanks to Lewis, Stacey & John J, they made it a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Very reasonable price..Room was spotless & large...My first time in a Travelodge and I would certainly book again..The four members of staff, Sai,Kim, Natalie and Sarah makes the stay here most enjoyable..They obviously take pride in their job...Thank you,girls..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Wow.. It’s been such a lovely stay so far. The personnel is extraordinary - so helpful, kindhearted and not least hospitable. Love it! I’ve been around a lot and this has certainly been my best hotel experience so far!! Thank you guys!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

It’s a great convenient place to stay.
The room is very big and clean.
The staff here are all so helpful and friendly.
Even the restaurant is good to use.
My daughter loves coming here.
We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Great stay with my husband. Staff couldn’t be more helpful and made us feel very welcome after a long journey.
Room was very clean, even though we only stayed one night we would definitely stay again.
Breakfast was great! Overall great nights stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple